D6 Online 3.0

Torg Box Set

Doomprayer

Finally, it has arrived! My girlfriend ordered the complete Torg Box Set at Amazon Marketplace in early March as my birthday present and now it arrived.

The shop is located somewhere near Boston, but strangely the package went over New Zealand.

But who cares, I got it now.

The Rule Book was new and unopened, the World Book, the Adventure Book and the Drama Deck cards are in a really good condition and the newsletter is quite okay. And I love that die. I don't know if I'm just imagining it, but I think it's a little bit heavier than a "normal" D20.

Two years ago my girlfriend bought me the D6 Box, last year I got D6 Adventure Creatures and D6 Space Aliens and now the Torg Box.

I just wanted to brag a little bit. :D

One of the swirly red and blue dice? If so you really lucked out, those were only in the first printing of the boxed set, later printings just had a plain old d20 in them.

I still have mine from the original boxed set from 1990. It's faded a bit, but still quite useable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its not just the TORG die. WEG has had some interesting dice in the past.

Ghostbusters had something called a ghost die. No idea what it was for because I was never lucky enough to play. I heard it was glow in the dark.

I have also been told that Shatterzone had dice that would roll high more often than not. Another game I did not get to play.

Its not just the TORG die. WEG has had some interesting dice in the past.

Ghostbusters had something called a ghost die. No idea what it was for because I was never lucky enough to play. I heard it was glow in the dark.

I have also been told that Shatterzone had dice that would roll high more often than not. Another game I did not get to play.

Don't forget the DC Universe dice.

WEG has had some interesting dice in the past.

Ghostbusters had something called a ghost die.

I've got that.

Don't forget the DC Universe dice.

And I've also got the other Legend game special dice for Hercules & Xena, which operate identically to the DCU dice.

How different, aside from being in French, is it from the original? I know some of the French Torg books contained different art from the English editions.

To tell you the truth, I could not tell you. I imagine it is the same but in French but to be honest the box set is still shrink wrapped.

Would be interesting to find out what is different in the box set

• 3 months later...