D6 Online 3.0

Is This Thing On?

Looking for the D6 community. Is anyone still out there? The Rancor Pit still has a few folks kicking things around, but I haven't seen much talk anywhere else. Thought I'd come back to some of my old haunts to see what's happenin. So, hello folks!

Hello!

Forums in general aren't doing especially well these days, despite being a far better option for discussing RPGs than Discord etc. Unfortunately this one, like so many others,  is greatly underused.

It probably doesn't help that there isn't a current D6 blockbuster, the way Star Wars was. Zorro disappointed a lot of people and seems to have slipped from view again; Mythic D6 remains strong but there's generally more chatter about it at RPGnet than here.

• Like 1

I feel like I have less and less time to sit in front of my laptop, which is how I prefer checking my forums. 

I really should check back here more.  I've been hacking D6 down and mixing it with other systems on the fly and have been digging the groove; everyone on here would be of great help for brainstorming bits.

I miss the glory days when Forums were robust with activity.   Activity here has been void for a while now, which I get, as it was mentioned, no new products.  If nothing else, I will keep the board up and running for nostalgia purposes (as long as I have a paying job for the month costs!)

The only new stuff I have been purchasing on a regular basis is Torg Eternity Cargo Boxes.  But I have no time to read/play it with my job.  They do look good on the shelf though!

Yeah, the lack of published material definitely has a big impact on the chatter for a game system.  I would LOVE to have good discussions over all things D6 again, but for the most part, the people that are here have basically been with D6 long enough to know all there really is to know about the D6 System.