D6 Online 3.0

Syria Sector- Keys to Darkness (OOC)

Nonai is in the Denel animal/large pet area this connects to bay two and three, the communal area and the track. It is monitored by not so covert holo-cams. In term of a posting order, In my past experiences one has just kind of developed. Of course thinking about it, it has been more of a winged first serve. Does anyone else have an opinion?

In my experience, first come first serve works the best for pbp. It's slow enough of a game that we should not limit it's speed furthermore for waiting for a turn. The more one can post the better, if it helps moving on and developing the story and/or character. Of course it works the best when the interaction is between character.

That being said, a more turn by turn approach with post order could and certainly should should be enforced in case of combat rounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sure, just send me a character/background and lets hash out something.

@Obi: Sorry for this long, weird delay, but ya can come on back too if ya want.

Once we get you settled in we can kick start this thing again. Thanks for your interest and keep in mind the time frame. As stated elsewhere a I'm a sucker for a good background. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Welcome and, again, lets get the ball rolling again! :)