D6 Online 3.0

[IC] Precinct 13 - Monster Squad - First Day on the Job

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you folks, that makes it easy on everyone. Now, is there anything you think we need to know before we start asking our questions?"

As Pivnick talks, he walks around to the male suspect cautiously preparing to zip-cuff them if necessary.

Cole moves over behind the woman and says to Pivnick, "Check for weapons or contraband."

Putting one hand on top of the hands of the woman, to hold them in place on her head, he begins to check her pockets with his other hand to see if there is anything that shouldn't be there.

Pivnick searches the male suspect.

(Rolling Wit - 3d6+2 = 17)

As he does so, he says, "You know, I gotta ask. You're awful brave to just be flaunting your illegal activity right out here in the open. Makes me think you've got a reason to be confident. Since it's obvious that you two..."

Pivnick leans in close to the suspect's ear and stresses the next part, "pieces of human garbage aren't very high up the food chain, why don't you tell us a bit about your boss?"

The only thing Cole finds on the young woman is about $5,000 in cash. She doesn't have a wallet or any ID.

Pivnick on the other hand has better luck searching the young man. He finds an eight inch switch blade in his pocket and two small packets with white power, likely cocaine.

The man chuckles at Pivnick's questions and says, "Might as well take us in, so we can be back out in an hour or two."

Edited by mbentley
To fix mistake

Pivnick sets the knife and packets of power on the ground behind them, out of reach of the criminal. He nods to the contraband and says to Cole, "Check it out. Can't say I'm surprised. I say we give them their wish. What do you say, Cole? Back downtown with these two?"

Cole looks over to where Pansy waits by the vehicle. "Kitner. Come over and take this woman into custody." Then he looks to Pivnick. "Cuff him."

When Kitner comes over, hopefully with handcuffs ready, Cole will relinquish control of the female to her. Then he'll move over to the items that Pivnick has put out. Picking up the packets of white powder he looks at them, then to the male. "Seems you have a nasty substance here. How about you do as my partner suggests and start singing about your boss and things will go easier for you."

"How about you tell us what we wanna know and THEN we'll consider letting this transgression pass. But the information better be good," says Cole.

Cole looks over to Kitner and points to her captive. "Take the woman to the car. We'll talk to each one seperately."

"Why don't we start with who you work for. You're in the streets, and obviously too dumb to organize a racket. And after that, we'll talk about your product line. Specifically if you carry anything a bit more interesting than white powder."

"Hey, I'm an independent business man. However, I get my supplies from Jorge Delgado. He works for the Death Heads. I heard they had something big going down with some Dregs. Something that'll make 'em a lot of money."

"Who'd you hear it from and where can we find them? And have you seen or heard of anything from monster town around these parts?" asks Cole, still holding the packet of white powder and watching the man intently for any indication he might be shining us on.

"You're looking for Jorge Delgado. He operates out of a bodega on 21st Street." He sighs and says, "I don't know what they is planning specifically, but I know they were buying a lot of guns. Big ones. Like AK-47s."

"Wow. Sounds like they're planning something major. We need to get in front of this Delgado character. This bodega on 21st -- is he usually there around this time?" Pivnick turns to Cole and adds, "If this piece of garbage here is telling the truth, the sooner we get over there the better. What do you say we do with these two in the mean time?

Cole looks to Pivnick. "Well we can't have this stuff out on the streets;" he says while looking at the little bags of white powder. "So we'll at least be taking this. Seeing as how we have only one squad car and three of us, I can't see the use in lugging both of these two around with us."

He moves over closer to the male, looks him right in the eyes and give him the look at someone who's dead serious. "You better not be leading us on a wild goose chase. I don't like being jerked around, and I've got a real good memory for faces. I'll remember yours and will find you if this turns out to be a run-around. You got me?"

Cole will then turn to Kitner. "Release the woman."

Then he turns back to Pivnick. "Might as well release him too."

Cole picks up the switchblade and the bags of white powder, watching the other two the entire time to see what sort of actions they'll do.