D6 Online 3.0

Hard Back Copies.

Lubidius

So Eric, have you sent the coast gaurd out to find the shipment yet? I'm thinking Somalian pirates might have went the extra mile to get an advanced copy. They are giving the phrase "a slow boat from China" new meaning. LOL. Sorry, joking aside, I've got a couple folks lined up to buy it, and they are asking the estimated availability on this site or others.

Think that, perhaps, hardcovers are at my consolidator's, but I have not seen one yet. When I get confirmation, I have some books sent to me.

In the mean time, I'm as anxious as everyone else. Perhaps not 100% as anxious, because I have at least seen the softcover, which is something.

I still have somecovers remaining from GenCon that I'd LOVE to be able to get rid of (since they were rushed, it was VERY VERY expensive to print and ship).

If anyone wants one, please let me know. The cover price is $38 -- ships with a CD with the PDF for free and I'll even ship free within the ConUS. You can email me to order or if you have questions.

Hello,

I got the email to order Septimus, becase I preorder the first time around, and I hear it is coming out. Were do I place the preorder?

I got your email. Did you want the softcover (50% off $38) or the hardcover (50% off $42)? If you want the softcover, I got you covered now. For the hardcover, we are still in a holding pattern.

Greetings,

Really looking forward to the softcover/pdf bundle I ordered back on the 19th of August. However, I have not received any replies to my email inquires as to the status of my order, so at this point I am keeping my fingers crossed that it has been mailed out.

If anyone has already received their bundle, I would love to hear about it, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Think that, perhaps, hardcovers are at my consolidator's, but I have not seen one yet. When I get confirmation, I have some books sent to me.

In the mean time, I'm as anxious as everyone else. Perhaps not 100% as anxious, because I have at least seen the softcover, which is something.

Please forgive me if I've missed something in my new-father haze of an existance, but is this really the last word about the Septimus hardbacks? Have they made it stateside yet? Are they at the consolidator (whatever that is)? Any update on when these books will be available for my FLGS to order me a copy?

Thank you.

~ Whill, a long-time, extremely loyal, historically big-spending WEG customer. :)

Now that the PDF and softcover are out, no one else wants a hardback? I'm the only one who cares what happened to the missing shipment of books from overseas? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to purchase this more than once, even with the deal of the PDF free with the softcover edition. I want hardback if it is available, and am willing to pay the hardback price.

If I hear that the hardbacks were sucked into a wormhole never to exist again, then I would buy a softcover. So please tell me the whether the hardbacks were sucked into a wormhole or not, because I'd like the book in some form.

Is there any update on this? Even, "This book will be available by X-mas"? Any news at all?

Thank you.

~ Whill, a patient, long-time, extremely loyal, historically big-spending WEG customer.

Now that the PDF and softcover are out, no one else wants a hardback? I'm the only one who cares what happened to the missing shipment of books from overseas? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to purchase this more than once, even with the deal of the PDF free with the softcover edition. I want hardback if it is available, and am willing to pay the hardback price.

If I hear that the hardbacks were sucked into a wormhole never to exist again, then I would buy a softcover. So please tell me the whether the hardbacks were sucked into a wormhole or not, because I'd like the book in some form.

Is there any update on this? Even, "This book will be available by X-mas"? Any news at all?

Thank you.

~ Whill, a patient, long-time, extremely loyal, historically big-spending WEG customer.

I'm starting to think that shipment of books was on the same timber boat that was seized by pirates last month...

• 2 weeks later...

So what's up with Septimus? There was a big deal about getting it out for the con and some hardbacks are supposed to follow. Have there been any updates made in other threads or forums? I know Eric has said, several times, he wants to improve communication, but that generally means communicating...

I'm starting to think that shipment of books was on the same timber boat that was seized by pirates last month...

OK, where do I start looking for the black market that sells pirated Septimus hardbacks? :cool:

Seriously, maybe Bill has some info? I know several people used to occasionally attempt to contact Bill through some channel before the announcement was made that the return of Septiumus was WEG's secret project.

You'll need to contact Hellsreach directly as I don't think he's spending much time reading these forums. I believe it went up on Lulu.com when he needed softback copies for GenCon, but the hardback copies have yet to show up (or he's just sitting on the boxes and hasn't said anything).

I’ll wait till it shows up at a local hobby store

I don't think they entered the normal supply chain needed to get them out to the game stores.

They haven't gotten to the chain yet, but the last word about it from hellsreach is that they would eventually be available to them. Of course it won't be until the secret pirate treasure cove is located and the evil curse is defeated before the books get safely to the US. So until I hear otherwise from hellsreach, I'm still hoping that the books will eventually be available through the chain.

I'm still adamant that I be able to physically touch and see the book to empirically verify its existance in this reality before laying down a single dime. Since I won't likely be going to any cons until Origins Game Fair next year, it's going to have to be at my FLGS.

If I get a reply from Eric and the old preorder offer is still valid then I will get that direct from him, if not then from Lulu.

All the same in the end but a big difference in cost.

Roger, did Eric say in his message when you could get it directly from him? I personally don't want to do that, but I think everyone would like an update about availability. Thanks! :)