D6 Online 3.0

Hi folks. It appears that my absence has caused a few of the players to abandon ship on this adventure, but we still have three folks interested in continuing (Rerun, Falcon, and kalzazz). Apparently, bave will no longer be playing here, so his character is automatically up for grabs. I'm giving mbentley, Yanac, and DanWilkie a week to come back and claim their characters if they want to play, after that, I can NPC them, or somebody else can take their characters. Of course, the option for a completely new game is still on the table too, so if we don't revive this game, we'll toss some other ideas around.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to have not posted here in a while. I need a heads up from everyone who is still interested in playing. If I have enough to go on, I'll post something tomorrow morning, or Tuesday. My work schedule has changed, so my posting will be taking place in the mornings now.

We can continue with the original story line, but I'll have to white-wash over the events that have happened to get the other characters into the group. We kind of ended up at a safety point anyways, though I was going to have some fun things happening after your death defying escape.

It should be easy to add a Wookiee and a Jawa. We'll see what the backgrounds look like between them. Maybe they can be some sort of a team or something. Bounty hunters, or smugglers, something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...