D6 Online 3.0

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of questiontion Jam.... First of all since this is a Exploration Game we may need droids to fill the rolls, we don't have organic crew to cover, such as ships Doctor, some spare mechanics/helpers... Survey droids, a couple of labor models, etc...:confused:

Also, Jam, you want me to stat up drakes wife, or do you whish to do it?:confused:

Once I've gotten Drake's wife's stats, and uploaded the droids, I'm thinking we can get this party started.

Kal, I'll have you shadowing in the background until you get your character to me for approval, then you can join in.

I thought we had one more interested party (Michael Hopcroft), and if you're still interested, toss me your character for perusal and we can write him in down the line. If not, no worries.

Once I've gotten Drake's wife's stats, and uploaded the droids, I'm thinking we can get this party started.

Kal, I'll have you shadowing in the background until you get your character to me for approval, then you can join in.

I thought we had one more interested party (Michael Hopcroft), and if you're still interested, toss me your character for perusal and we can write him in down the line. If not, no worries.

K working on em now. Need a background to or do you want to write it (So you can throw things at drake he is aware of about Swilja's past at him)? (EDIT Swilja's stats are sent I leave it to you to fill in some of the blanks)

Edited by Falcon79

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...