D6 Online 3.0

Post Characters Concepts here...

Guest bave

How about an Imperial defector -- an officer who has, for whatever reason, taken up arms against his former service. Useful as he would be to the Rebellion for his intimate knowledge of Imperial weapons and tactics, he is aware that they will never truly trust him; and he's found ways to live with that. He could be an offended idealist, or perhaps someone who had been denied the honor and rank he percieves as his due.

I think that these days non-Force users get short shrift in Star Wars gaming. The universe does not revolve entirely around the Jedi and the Sith.

I think that these days non-Force users get short shrift in Star Wars gaming. The universe does not revolve entirely around the Jedi and the Sith.

Cool character concept!

and btw, I agree with the above... too many flashy, glowy light-sticks... which is why I'm going for a non-Jedi Force user character.

A Privateer, a scorned (by other houses familys) House Caadrian Noble, from the tapani sector, who was kicked out of the imperial navy on trumped up charges, the reason for the scorn by other tapani noble houses and his former imperial comrades, is because he fell in love with a twi'lek slave girl, bought her, freed her, married, and also fathered two children with her. He seeks to discover, eventually, a world he can found his own settlement on and start an more equitable society.

Edited by Falcon79

Hi,

Is there still any vacancies in this campaign? I've been dying to get back into Star Wars ever since my old gaming group broke up.

If you can squeeze me in somewhere I was thinking that perhaps since we have an outcast House Caadrian Noble, perhaps his Guards Captain left with him? I would be happy to fill that void - I already have a character on that sheet statted up somewhere that i haven't had a chance to use.

Then welcome aboard Dan! I think that will cap out our recruits for this game. To those that have posted concepts and have yet to submit your character sheets, you're still on the list, so no worries.

Dan, stat up your character and PM a copy to me for verification.