D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Wheeljack

Recent acquisitions

After the Wak's thread here and on RPG.net and the chance to play in a chat-based game came up, I started picking up some more TORG books to replace my mostly-stolen collection.

Even though I still had my box set (with possibility-rated D20), I picked up the Revised and Expanded hardcover, along with Citybook Berlin (which I missed the first time, despite being a big Nile fan), a replacement Land Below, War's End (which I also missed when it came out). I've replace my Nile Empire via eBay and picked up the Living land and Character Collection at the local used bookstore.

I need When Axioms Collide. Check his stash for me. I know the man is busy, but I have ask on more than one occassion about it. Hellsreach :D

I will check next time I am over there. I am thinking of setting up a store here, buying some stuff and sell it.

I need When Axioms Collide. Check his stash for me. I know the man is busy, but I have ask on more than one occassion about it. Hellsreach :D

You know you are losing your mind when you cannot even remember somebody asking about books. I'm certain you did, but it doesn't ring a bell.

I do have a copy of When Axioms Collide.

Yes I asked through the sites PM. If you up for it, just PM the cost/shipping and whatever information you need from me.

If he doesnt have the time I can pick up the book for you and then we can work on getting the book to you

Berlin's available around here, I think, but no real desire for it, but I *do* need to track down Infiniverse Vol II sometimes. I's easy, III's out there, II's a friggin Ninja with a tag skill of Stealth.

Wonder why that particular book's so hard to find?

(Also, need the D20. Need it like CRACK.)

Berlin's available around here, I think, but no real desire for it, but I *do* need to track down Infiniverse Vol II sometimes. I's easy, III's out there, II's a friggin Ninja with a tag skill of Stealth.

Wonder why that particular book's so hard to find?

(Also, need the D20. Need it like CRACK.)

/me wonders if I should joke about selling the third one I have for $1000. ;) EDIT: A Torg d20, though I did have a copy Infiniverse Vol II back in the day.