D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Lubidius

Bell-Bottoms And Blades (Open D6)

As soon as the OpenD6 rules are released as an SRD, I would like to host a test player group here at wegfans forums. For the time being, read over the thinly skinned skeleton of a game idea over at my blog:

http://bellbottomsandblades.blogspot.com/

If you have any interest, reply or private message. I'd like to have anywhere from 2 to 6 playtesters. Normally I'd say three or more but 2 would work ok in this campaign set as they could be "partners" in the force.

More soon... just checking interest for now.

Hey. If we have two interested parties, I'd like to go ahead and get folks fleshing out characters in a forum. Can you create a forum for me here Game Guy for this PbP game?

I'll post character creation guidelines there-in. Pretty much anything goes, and you can use the template, template + set number of skill dice, or the character point system. Whichever you'd like. Basically all fantasy races and humans are available at the start of this playtest; then use the D6 Adventure rules to create the character. As time goes on during the playtest, I'll let the players see any unique BB&B material I come up with, in case you want to re-adjust your characters any way you see fit.

This will be a playtest, but we'll play it out as far as you'd like to take if (if you are enjoying yourselves.) I'll just ask every month or if you still want to continue.

Hey. If we have two interested parties, I'd like to go ahead and get folks fleshing out characters in a forum. Can you create a forum for me here Game Guy for this PbP game?

It's all set up. Go ahead and start posting