Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Game Guy

[D6 Post Apoco] In Character Posts

274 posts in this topic

(Results for 4D+1 = Total: 13)

 

"We'll see if maybe we can find your folks, okay? I'm heading south to meet up with another police officer; would you like to come along? Plenty of room in the back seat - you don't even have to wear handcuffs."

 

((From what you can tell, there is nothing weird about her or the situation and there doesnt seem to be anyone trying to ambush you))

 

The girl shakes her head at Siemaszko's question "That would be great. They went out a few weeks ago and I havent seen them. My little brother was with them"

 

She climbs into the backstead and Siemaszko closes the door. You look around again to make sure everything is clear (it is)

 

Are you going towards the other police officer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, sir. Hanging a wide U-turn to get back in the right direction, he's once again heading for Officer Harper, keeping an eye out for anything unusual.

 

Well, more unusual than the situation is already, that is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitty is surprised that noone seems to be here . . . still, after getting here she isnt about to not actually see the bell. She picks up the pace and skips some with excitement as she heads to cross those last 100 yards

 

Kitty is walking across the lawn towards the building where the liberty bell is kept when out of the corner of her eye she sees movement. It is quick movement but movement none the less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve turns the car northeast and goes slow at first, reacquainting himself with driving. As he dodges abandoned vehicles on Baltimore Ave he leans down and turns on the radio. Nothing. "Man, that figures." Steve laments as he sticks his arm out the window. "A beautiful summer drive, but no tunes." He steeled himself behind the wheel and edged the gas pedal lower.

 

Steve is working through the abandonded cars ((Roll a Driving Check))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, sir. Hanging a wide U-turn to get back in the right direction, he's once again heading for Officer Harper, keeping an eye out for anything unusual.

 

Well, more unusual than the situation is already, that is...

 

Where you are on the road there are large cement walls seperating everything. so you will need to find a road to turn off on and then get back on in order to go in the right direction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitty thinks the day is getting even better then, she wonders what this is, its seen her probably, but it doesnt know shes seen it . . . she decides to try and keep it that way

 

She tries to angle her path and get a look toward the thing while still looking like (or looking like she thinks would look like) a nice tourist off to visit the Liberty Bell

 

((14 on Stealth with a sad 1 on Wild Die for stealth, 21 on search. 5d))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Where you are on the road there are large cement walls seperating everything. so you will need to find a road to turn off on and then get back on in order to go in the right direction

 

No problem - he'll keep the speed low and the lightbar running until he exits the Interstate in case there's any oncoming traffic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve is working through the abandonded cars ((Roll a Driving Check))

 

((Rolled a 10 - 3 on the Wild Die))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitty thinks the day is getting even better then, she wonders what this is, its seen her probably, but it doesnt know shes seen it . . . she decides to try and keep it that way

 

She tries to angle her path and get a look toward the thing while still looking like (or looking like she thinks would look like) a nice tourist off to visit the Liberty Bell

 

((14 on Stealth with a sad 1 on Wild Die for stealth, 21 on search. 5d))

 

You aren't very stealthy and manage to trip and fall on the grass. You pick yourself up and brush yourself off. No damage except maybe to your ego.

 

The while you are picking yourself up you look over in the direction of the figure you saw, the figure is humaniod and has moved towards the side of the building and is currently out of site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No problem - he'll keep the speed low and the lightbar running until he exits the Interstate in case there's any oncoming traffic...

 

Siemaszko stears around the abandoned cars and gets to a large patch of open road. He is able to drive faster and finally reaches the nearest off ramp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
((Rolled a 10 - 3 on the Wild Die))

 

Steve is able to make it through the abandonded cars. There are some close calls but he is able to make it through.

 

After driving for awhile he reaches the hospital his girlfriend works out.

 

He parks in front of the hospital, after all there is no one there to stop him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitty picks herself back up and tries to affect a 'I meant to do that' look, and abandoning pretense of stealth dashes toward where she thinks the figure went

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve is able to make it through the abandonded cars. There are some close calls but he is able to make it through.

 

After driving for awhile he reaches the hospital his girlfriend works out.

 

He parks in front of the hospital, after all there is no one there to stop him.

 

As Steve turns off the engine in his stolen Honda, he notices the fuel gauge. ((rolled a Per check and got an 18 - 6 on the wild die)) "Great, not much gas. Oh well, I'll worry about that later." He leaves his backpack and baseball bat in the car and strides up to the main entrance to the hospital. The automatic doors stay firmly shut. He manages to find the emergency release and prys the first set of doors open. Sweat pours down his face as he reaches the inner set of automatic doors. Again, he opens the emergency release and bursts into the waiting area. "HELLOOOOOOOO! Is anyone here?!" he calls to the room. He lets it hang in the air and takes a deep breath to bellow again.

 

((I don't know what you have in mind GG, so I'll leave it at that... is the place abandoned? is the stench of dead bodies in the air? I sense a Stamina check or Steve's gonna lose his lunch! lol))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Siemaszko stears around the abandoned cars and gets to a large patch of open road. He is able to drive faster and finally reaches the nearest off ramp.

 

Exit the Interstate, turn around, and head back south for Officer Harper - still Code 2 (lights only) - Trooper Siemaszko asks the girl her name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitty picks herself back up and tries to affect a 'I meant to do that' look, and abandoning pretense of stealth dashes toward where she thinks the figure went

 

Kitty dashes towards where the figure was, when she gets there and looks down the side of the building she sees nothing. 100 feet ahead she does see an ally that goes between two buildings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Exit the Interstate, turn around, and head back south for Officer Harper - still Code 2 (lights only) - Trooper Siemaszko asks the girl her name.

 

Trooper Siemaszko gets off of the interstate, makes a turn, gets to the onramp and gets back on the interstate going the right direction. While he is doing all of this and so far sees no life anywhere.

 

When he asks the girl her name she pauses and then says "Madison"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitty takes off for the alley then

 

She'll be willing to continue the pursuit/search for maybe a couple blocks or so, but if doesnt find the figure by then will return toward the Liberty Bell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As Steve turns off the engine in his stolen Honda, he notices the fuel gauge. ((rolled a Per check and got an 18 - 6 on the wild die)) "Great, not much gas. Oh well, I'll worry about that later." He leaves his backpack and baseball bat in the car and strides up to the main entrance to the hospital. The automatic doors stay firmly shut. He manages to find the emergency release and prys the first set of doors open. Sweat pours down his face as he reaches the inner set of automatic doors. Again, he opens the emergency release and bursts into the waiting area. "HELLOOOOOOOO! Is anyone here?!" he calls to the room. He lets it hang in the air and takes a deep breath to bellow again.

 

((I don't know what you have in mind GG, so I'll leave it at that... is the place abandoned? is the stench of dead bodies in the air? I sense a Stamina check or Steve's gonna lose his lunch! lol))

 

He enters the Emergency Room entrance and looks around, it is dark and it appears to be abandoned. The only smell he does smell is the normal hospital smell. He moves past the waiting area and the abandoned check in station and reaches the double doors going to the patient area of the emergency room. They are automatic doors but of course they do not open because there is no power.

 

 

((The double doors are next to the angled check in desk. The angled check in desk has files and a couple of computers- off because there is no power and the waiting area is open with rows of chairs for people to sit in while they wait. There is a candy machine, a drink machine (both off) and a couple of phones against the wall on the side in the Open Waiting Area))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitty takes off for the alley then

 

She'll be willing to continue the pursuit/search for maybe a couple blocks or so, but if doesnt find the figure by then will return toward the Liberty Bell

 

You travel between two buildings that opens up in a large courtyard that is surrounded by 4 different buildings. There is a garden in the middle with benches. You see a door open going into the building to your left (that door is about 300 feet away).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitty heads for that open door then, not wanting to let the . . . whatever . . get away

 

And theres something cool about getting to run full tilt in the middle of an empty city to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trooper Siemaszko gets off of the interstate, makes a turn, gets to the onramp and gets back on the interstate going the right direction. While he is doing all of this and so far sees no life anywhere.

 

When he asks the girl her name she pauses and then says "Madison"

 

"That's a nice name, could be first or last - nice. I'm John. Trooper John Siemaszko. I'm a Pennsylvania State Trooper. So, what have you seen since you came out? Any other people that weren't emergency responders? Anyone at all?"

 

Siemaszko continues to drive south while talking to Madison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kitty heads for that open door then, not wanting to let the . . . whatever . . get away

 

And theres something cool about getting to run full tilt in the middle of an empty city to

 

Kitty sprints towards the door, when she gets to it she stands in the opening. It's a large room, almost like a vistors center. The room is in disarray and she does not see anyone in the room.

 

She hears a noise faintly, but isnt sure what direction it came from

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"That's a nice name, could be first or last - nice. I'm John. Trooper John Siemaszko. I'm a Pennsylvania State Trooper. So, what have you seen since you came out? Any other people that weren't emergency responders? Anyone at all?"

 

Siemaszko continues to drive south while talking to Madison.

 

"As I said," the girl begins "You are the first person alive I have seen since this whole mess started"

 

Madison leans forward "Where are we going?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitty heads into the room more slowly then, looking for the source of the noise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"As I said," the girl begins "You are the first person alive I have seen since this whole mess started"

 

Madison leans forward "Where are we going?"

 

Siemaszko considers pointing out that he'd asked her specifically about emergency responders, not people in general, but decides to let the poor attitude pass, this once.

 

"Meeting up with an officer of the Philadelphia Police Department, hopefully they'll have more information on where everyone went than what we've got."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0