D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
The Game Guy

[D6 Post Apoco] In Character Posts

Siemaszko hands another water to Madison. "There you are, ma'am."

He holds out two more bottles, to Harper and Steve. "How about you, gentlemen?"

Siemaszko hands another water to Madison. "There you are, ma'am."

He holds out two more bottles, to Harper and Steve. "How about you, gentlemen?"

"That's ok, I got my own." Steve runs back to the convertible and grabs his backpack full of goodies. He offers the others a candy bar. "You guys want a snack?"

"Philadelphia has Navy stuff?"

((OOC I was confused about where Philadelphia was located, I thought it was more inland. But, Kitty isnt supposed to know much more than I do))

"That's ok, I got my own." Steve runs back to the convertible and grabs his backpack full of goodies. He offers the others a candy bar. "You guys want a snack?"

Siemaszko looks into the backpack. "No doughnuts? Must not have known you'd be running into a couple of cops... Mind if I relieve you of one of those Snickers bars, though?"

Siemaszko looks into the backpack. "No doughnuts? Must not have known you'd be running into a couple of cops... Mind if I relieve you of one of those Snickers bars, though?"

"I wasn't planning on it, that's for sure. Help yourself."

Madison looks at Steve "Where did you steal all the stuff from?"

Siemaszko stops abruptly, Snickers bar in hand, and scowls while arching his eyebrow in his best imitation of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Dwayne-Johnson-dwayne-the-rock-john.jpg

"Did you steal all this stuff, Slugger?"

"Steal! Moi!?" Steve feigns incredulity. "If a candy bar gets taken from a store and there's no one there, is it stolen?" He slugs down some soda. "Yeah, I took it from my neighborhood convenience store, so what? If you can find the clerk to prosecute, more power to ya. Might as well somebody enjoys it before it gets stale. Just be glad I didn't swipe the sour milk."

"Steal! Moi!?" Steve feigns incredulity. "If a candy bar gets taken from a store and there's no one there, is it stolen?" He slugs down some soda. "Yeah, I took it from my neighborhood convenience store, so what? If you can find the clerk to prosecute, more power to ya. Might as well somebody enjoys it before it gets stale. Just be glad I didn't swipe the sour milk."

"If a candy bar gets taken from a store and there's no one there, it's burglary. If someone's there it's shoplifting. Either way it's stealing. You'd better behave yourself - I've got my eye on you. Besides, the Pennsylvania State Police have a long tradition... well, actually of leaving petty theft to the local boys. Officer Harper, you're up."

"If a candy bar gets taken from a store and there's no one there, it's burglary. If someone's there it's shoplifting. Either way it's stealing. You'd better behave yourself - I've got my eye on you. Besides, the Pennsylvania State Police have a long tradition... well, actually of leaving petty theft to the local boys. Officer Harper, you're up."

"I have seen what the local boys will do. You dont want them to give you a Philly Massage" Madison says with a grin

"I have seen what the local boys will do. You dont want them to give you a Philly Massage" Madison says with a grin

Steve laughs, "there's no one left to GIVE Philly Massages anymore. The city is empty." He shrugs, "well, if you wanna go search for survivors, whatever, I got nothing better to do."

Steve laughs, "there's no one left to GIVE Philly Massages anymore. The city is empty." He shrugs, "well, if you wanna go search for survivors, whatever, I got nothing better to do."

Madison shakes her head and then points to Harper "What about him, he is an officer, he has a nightstick. Is he no one?"

Madison shakes her head and then points to Harper "What about him, he is an officer, he has a nightstick. Is he no one?"

Steve grumbles, "yeah, you have a gun, does that make you the police, missy?" He puts the baseball bat away in his backpack. "The only law and order now is from those who have the nightsticks, guns, and baseball bats. Badges don't mean nothin' anymore. 'Cept to try and scare bad boys like me not to steal from the dead. Not that they need their candy bars anymore."

"I do not really think this is helping us get to the naval yard"

"Kitty's right. Let's get to the car. Looks like rain anyway... Who's riding with me and who's riding with Harper?"

"Kitty's right. Let's get to the car. Looks like rain anyway... Who's riding with me and who's riding with Harper?"

"Well, I think we all could fit in the police car" Madison begins "I think we should all stick together. Because we dont know who or what else is out there"

"Well, I think we all could fit in the police car" Madison begins "I think we should all stick together. Because we dont know who or what else is out there"

"Shotgun!"

"Shotgun!"

"Damnit! Okay, Madison, he called it fair and square. Give him the shotgun..."

He winks at Madison, subtly shaking his head "no."

Kitty looks between the three of them, " . . . shotgun?"

"Like on a stagecoach - there's the guy that holds the reins, and the guy that sits next to him holds the shotgun in case they're attacked... Y'know, the front passenger seat?"

Sign in to follow this