D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
The Game Guy

[D6 Post Apoco] Out of Character Discussion

The Game Guy    10
Just letting Kal do his thing. I thought I had jumped pretty far ahead, so I didn't wanna keep pushing forward.

I am trying to work to get the group together. I am just afraid that if we keep going like this that players will start to get bored.

Rerun941    12
Whats going on guys? No one is posting? Did the game just die?

I just realized we're at that "awkward pause"... My character and the rest of the group are about to come face-to-face. I was kinda waiting for Lee to post, and I suspect that Lee is waiting for me to post. lol

Steve's about to smash up the cruiser with his baseball bat and the rest of the gang is about to come back through the open door upon hearing Steve's car pull up.

I'll post and see what goes from there.

Lee Torres    10
Steve's eye fixates on the ubiquitous "To Protect and Serve" script on the driver's side fender and winds up his bat. He let's loose into the cruiser which all the force he can muster and screams as the bat connects with the car.

(( 14 Perception roll to notice anything beyond smashing the police car.))

I'm waiting on results from his roll. If he sees me and doesn't damage my cruiser, things will go differently for him than they will if he doesn't see me and does damage it.

On second thought, is it my car or Harper's? Since Harper has become an NPC, what's his response?

well the problem is, Re run is that Lee hasnt posted in a couple of days and neither has Kalzazz so I think this game is dead.

Sorry to be the problem, TGG.

The Game Guy    10
I'm waiting on results from his roll. If he sees me and doesn't damage my cruiser, things will go differently for him than they will if he doesn't see me and does damage it.

Well he is in mid swing, you can try to stop it if you like

On second thought, is it my car or Harper's? Since Harper has become an NPC, what's his response?

It's yours. remember, you and Madison were in the cruiser and Harper was on foot and you picked it up.

Sorry to be the problem, TGG.

It's not a problem, if you guys want to continue to play then cool, if not then thats fine too.

Lee Torres    10
Well he is in mid swing, you can try to stop it if you like

It's yours. remember, you and Madison were in the cruiser and Harper was on foot and you picked it up.

It's not a problem, if you guys want to continue to play then cool, if not then thats fine too.

Oh, that's right - I forgot Harper snuck up on us. I'm still in the game - looking forward to finding out more of what happened! But suspense is good - just worried I'll get comfortable and complacent right before the hordes of... whatever they are fall upon us!

The Game Guy    10
No, Im here, just life is being more annoying than anticipated at the moment

Totally understood. I am going to try to move a little faster at getting you together with the rest of the group

The Game Guy    10
As I said in the other game, feel free to autopilot me (or allow someone else to autopilot me) if I cause delays

Its not a problem Kal. It was just a lot of things happening in my life and once and I got annoyd.

Kalzazz    10

Okay (as you know) I will be running this now, I have a basic idea in mind Ill be using for it

Hopefully we can get a couple more folks

Lee Torres    10

Congratulations! Glad you got the game!

You should post something in the PbP Ads thread if you're looking for new blood - I doubt potential new players would be following our out of character discussion thread. Looking forward to resuming.

If your "re-imagining" of the campaign (since we don't know what the original GM was doing, really) needs to start it off fresh, I'm okay with that - can't speak for Rerun, but since not too much has happened yet, I wouldn't be bothered if you needed to.

Rerun941    12

Well, I'll be honest with you guys... I heard a rumor that a new Star Wars pbp game would be started here soon and I would much rather be part of that, than this game. So, I'm kinda holding out for the Star Wars game before I commit to continuing this one.

Lee Torres    10

No problem from my end, Rerun - I know we all have limited time, and we should go for the games we love to play. I was sorely tempted by the "Days of 66" campaign myself, but with the GM's duties for "Power in the 'Verse" I don't think I would be able to do it justice, so decided to pass on it.

Kalzazz    10

Ah fair enough then Rerun

In that case it may well be time to stop this

My idea didnt require starting anew, basically all my idea was (so far) is Ive come up with why this mess has occured. Haven't precisely hammered out what youd find at the naval yard yet

Sign in to follow this