Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Game Guy

[D6 Post Apoco] Out of Character Discussion

122 posts in this topic

Bonus Die: to represent experience each player gets 6 more dice to distribute towards stats and skills.

No problem with character creation except for some confusion on the above. How do we know if our character gets this bonus or not? ...or do all characters get it?

No problem with character creation except for some confusion on the above. How do we know if our character gets this bonus or not? ...or do all characters get it?

Sorry, thought it was clear. ALL characters get the bonus experience points.

Sorry, thought it was clear. ALL characters get the bonus experience points.

I thought I read somewhere that older, more experienced characters might be granted more skill. *shrug* ok, well, you've cleared things up.

I've edited my character sheet to show the additional bonus dice. All other guidelines were followed.

I thought I read somewhere that older, more experienced characters might be granted more skill. *shrug* ok, well, you've cleared things up.

I've edited my character sheet to show the additional bonus dice. All other guidelines were followed.

I am just doing this so all characters are fair and even and there arent anymore issues with characters.

Is this a big problem?

I am just doing this so all characters are fair and even and there arent anymore issues with characters.

Is this a big problem?

No, no... just pointing out where my confusion came from.

I'm definitely one for trying to provide balance and fairness. If anything, when I was looking over the character sheets I was thinking: "How did the other characters get so many skill dice?" lol

Just wanted to say thanks for the bonus dice - I'd had to skimp on some things I think the character would have had (like repair and medicine, as a State Trooper) during the initial build, but I've taken those, and think that John is a little better able to handle whatever comes now.

:D

Just wanted to say thanks for the bonus dice - I'd had to skimp on some things I think the character would have had (like repair and medicine, as a State Trooper) during the initial build, but I've taken those, and think that John is a little better able to handle whatever comes now.

:D

No problem. As soon as the chracters have all been updated we can continue.

Have all characters been modified? If so I will check them over and then we can continue on

I'm still here - no sign of pathfinderap since last week. I've added the six bonus dice to my character build, so I'm ready to go, when anyone else is.

I'm still here - no sign of pathfinderap since last week. I've added the six bonus dice to my character build, so I'm ready to go, when anyone else is.

Same. My character has been updated with the bonus dice. I've made Steve's driving roll to head NE on Baltimore Ave towards Children's Hospital. Just waiting to see if he crashed, sideswiped a few cars or is driving free and clear. :)

Hopefully Kal has updated his character and we can continue with the game.

As soon as we hear from him we can continue

Ah, its the same as it was after we traded IMs

Ok I am going to look over all of the characters and then we can get going

Rerun, I really need to post your action for the game or else you will get really behind.

Also, sorry if things are going kind of slow. I am really trying to work you guys together so you will be in a group.

I am sick today, so I'll be back to posting tomorrow.

I am sick today, so I'll be back to posting tomorrow.

Ok, get better and we will see you back here posting today.

As I was writing my latest IC post, some T.S. Eliot came to mind:

the last stanza from his poem "The Hollow Men"

This is the way the world ends

This is the way the world ends

This is the way the world ends...

Not with a bang, but a whimper

Finals have come around again. I thus may not be around very much

I hereby authorize Grimace, Chairman, Whill or anyone else that feels like it to control Kitty should there be any delays of more than a few hours in my posting something or other inconveniences

Finals have come around again. I thus may not be around very much

I hereby authorize Grimace, Chairman, Whill or anyone else that feels like it to control Kitty should there be any delays of more than a few hours in my posting something or other inconveniences

Should we maybe put the game on hold for a week? I would be ok doing that.

Id rather not stop the game from advancing just because I wont be around to much

Id rather not stop the game from advancing just because I wont be around to much

Ok, well if you can be around enough the post somewhat then the game will continue. I just didnt want you to fall behind

I am going to pause the game until maybe later this afternoon. I want to do some replanning on how things are going to go moving forward (I am not going to retcon what has already happened).

I just want to make sure that this game is as fun as possible and I dont think I am giving you the best game possible and I want to see how I can improve things.

No problem, GG. I've been kinda holding back cuz I don't want my character to get too far ahead of the others.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0