D6 Online 3.0
ngarrang

D6 Powers, the book

Rerun941    12
Miriya Parina

Zentraedi

Bless you, sir. Max and Miriya Sterling were always my favorite characters from the Macross/Robotech series.

I've got "Robotech d6" on my list of projects, but I haven't really done much beyond that. I really like how you handled the power armor stats.

Folks have asked for Mecha design rules, but they're already present in d6 Powers :)

The characters presented are not as fine tuned as they could be since I just sort of rushed through them quick and dirty. I’m sure if I focused on the characters they would be a bit better rounded and defined.

Cryonic    10
Hermione Jean Granger

Equipment: Wand, books, and an otter

and an otter? interesting... heheh

oh, and which book is this for? since she ages 7 years by the end of the series (not counting the last chapter of the last book).

From what I understand of the Shadow (which is very little) he had “the powers to cloud men’s minds”. A skill he learned while traveling in Asia.

From what I’ve seen in comics and heard in radio dramas all he did was hide a lot, laughed incessantly, and shot people.

And I honestly don’t think he really ever knew what evils lurked in the hearts of men. I think he was just talking a good game

Kythian    10

Bravo on the addition of the rune sword. Magic items are the meat and drink of any good treasure hoard! Well, that and dwarven beer.:D

Whill    10
OK, since you're taking up the challenge Mr. Grayson, a little while back we had an unfulfilled request for stats for a D6 version of the James Bond... if he lived in the Star Wars universe! Gadgets and all. :)

Actually, the request was for a James bond type character using the Star Wars system, and D6 Powers uses the D6 Adventure Attributes...

James Bond is coming….

So how about just the modern James Bond. I know, he could be created with D6 Adventure. So how about an approximation of the Brosnan Bond with very high tech gadgets. Please?

Gangrel44    10

This is my first post on this website and today I have received the D6 powers book and I got to say it is phenominal Mr. Grayson so my request is as follows: I would like to see your write up of vampires and werewolves using the D6 Powers...and the other D6 books.

Thanks

harmyn    10
White Wolf flavor or traditional?

I started on the White Wolf styled Disciplines a long ways back. It turned out play a lot more like Blade than Interview with a Vampire. But it was fun.

Gangrel44    10

Traditional Mister Grayson if you would please...and seeing as how I am new to the D6 rules you can help me with my horror campaign that I'm getting ready to do. So I have a few questions to ask if you dont mind my doing so.

Vampires:

1: My vampires would have the ability to take on a monstrous facial countanance like that on the lost boys or Buffy the Vampire Slayer and could switch back if wanted. How would you do this using the D6 powers rules?

2: My Vampires would lack a reflection and would not breathe or be affected by disease or harsh climates how would you pull this off?

3: My Vampires can take the form of mist....can this be done by means of the intangibility power or the elemental form enhancement of the elemental sheath power? Or would something else have to be created entirely?

4: And finally, the staking... what type of disadvantages would be needed to maximize the damage capacity of a called shot to the heart? And even then if the vampire is staked he is not dead but paralized...would the Resurrection power be sufficient for this and what enhancements would you use to make it so?

Werewolves:

1: In my game werewolves can change any time day or night but on the nights of the full moon they undergo a mandatory transforation and while under the full moon's sway they suffer for lack of a better term a lycanthropic roid rage. They still have their sense of identity but the animal instincts are at their strongest and will injure or kill some one outright if provoked...how can this be done D6 powers wise?

2: Werewolves in my game can take two forms. The first is a near- man form like that of the glabro/dalu of Werewolf the Apocalypse/Forsaken and the second is the wolf-man hybrid form...How would you be able to pull this off? Also, when the werewolf is in his human for his senses are acute but not as acute when he is in his near- man or wolf-man forms.And he would have one rank of the regeneration power where in the other forms would have higher ranks of the power again, how would you pull this off?

3: The Achilles' Heel : Vulnerability disadvantage......I do not understand it at all ...please clarify. And how would you do a werewolves' vulnerability to silver?

These are the questions that I have Mr. Grayson. If you can point me in the right direction I will be very,very grateful.

Thank you.

I haven’t forgotten about the werewolf and vampire just gonna take a bit longer. I’m in the middle of a fundraiser and I also suffer from chronic laziness

But rest assured that I’m still on the case.

Whill    10
James Bond is coming….

Just to stack things on your plate even higher, don't forget about the request from 2008 for James Bond (please).

Using D6 Powers for his gadgets would be cool.

Edited by Whill