D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Catstacker

[Torg] The Corsican's Descent

This was posted by Game Guy today:

Which makes us waiting for his character pretty ironic. Warmduscher, Wheeljack, do you still want to play?

I'm definitely up for it, yes! :)

So its tomorrow 6 pm then now that everybody is ready on the fanchat here?

I am having computer troubles... my hard drive died and I'm offline at home. I'm seeing about getting it fixed tonight. Lack of further word will indicate I wasn't able to get it done. Argh.

Awesome! It is my very great pleasure to welcome Amy Danger Sterling to this motley gang of would-be heroes. What does it look like when she flies?

I thought we should play in the chatroom here, and I'm ready for 6pm tomorrow, but if Wheeljack is having trouble, I can wait. Wheeljack?

I am having computer troubles... my hard drive died and I'm offline at home. I'm seeing about getting it fixed tonight. Lack of further word will indicate I wasn't able to get it done. Argh.

If Wheeljack can't tell us if he won't have his computer fixed by tonight, then we should probably schedule the game for next Wednesday instead, if that works for everyone.

As an alternative, how about an earlier date as soon as Wheeljack is online again? :) I got time pretty much every day except Tuesday. Yes, I'm eager to start this.

I am good for pretty much every weekday evening except Monday. Or we could just turn this game into a play by post. I guess it could work and I would be willing to give it a try

I am good for pretty much every weekday evening except Monday. Or we could just turn this game into a play by post. I guess it could work and I would be willing to give it a try

Nah, my experiences with PbP were universally bad, painfully slow and always died an early death.

Nah, my experiences with PbP were universally bad, painfully slow and always died an early death.

I have had good luck aand I am even running one now. But we can always stick with the chatroom game.

Sorry all! The whole HD needed replacing and the part wasn't in stock. It should, in theory, be back with me on Friday evening (4/24). I'm on a very tiny borrowed netbook as I post this. We're doing the chatroom here, correct? I'll need to install openRPG again, and that will probably be a nightmarish process again.

Sorry all! The whole HD needed replacing and the part wasn't in stock. It should, in theory, be back with me on Friday evening (4/24). I'm on a very tiny borrowed netbook as I post this. We're doing the chatroom here, correct? I'll need to install openRPG again, and that will probably be a nightmarish process again.

We can do it in the chatroom. If we do it in the chatroom then you wont have to install OpenRPG again and it wont be as hard for you.

Have we ever discussed the possibility of using a type of voice chat?

Just let us know when you are ready. We dont have to do voice chat right away. We can play normally the first game, or not even use voice chat at all.

Back online! I'd actually prefer a text format to a chat-based one. It makes it easier to log, and to do dramatic poses. :)

The last call was 6pm eastern. I'm fine with that and could manage up to two hours or so earlier or later as well.

Would anyone have a problem pushing the game to 7pm est on Wednesday?