D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
The Game Guy

[D6] Post Apoco Game- Take 2

I forwarded your character to you pathfinder, at least . . . your character as of what you last shared with me when we were discussing characters

Yay for being to lazy to clean out my IMs!

Cheers dude ;)

Still interested, but Hellsreach's notice about needing D6 Legend written up (sans IP content) has derailed everything else for the moment. In my copious free time I'm frantically getting the DCU and/or Hercules & Xena chrome scraped off and the core mechanics typed up so that I can get D6L included in the Open D6 SRD.

Once that's done I'll be able to get a character together, hopefully soon. If you need to roll on without me that's fine, although if you could leave a hook for me to jump in "in media res" as it were, I'd be grateful.

Still interested, but Hellsreach's notice about needing D6 Legend written up (sans IP content) has derailed everything else for the moment. In my copious free time I'm frantically getting the DCU and/or Hercules & Xena chrome scraped off and the core mechanics typed up so that I can get D6L included in the Open D6 SRD.

Once that's done I'll be able to get a character together, hopefully soon. If you need to roll on without me that's fine, although if you could leave a hook for me to jump in "in media res" as it were, I'd be grateful.

Well with you being out of the game for a little bit and very little interest in this, I am not sure if it will be worth it to go forward

I have your character, not pathfinders

:P

Name: Tony Harper

Occupaation: Philadelphia Police Officer, PPD

Agility: 4D

-Firearms 7D

-Melee combat 6D*

-Brawling 6D

-Dodge 7D

Strength: 4D-Lift 6D

-Climb/Jump 5D

Mechanical: 2D

-Vehicle operation 4D

Knowledge: 3D

-Bureaucray 4D*

-Security Reg 4D*

-Streetwise 4D

-Willpower 4D

-Intimidation 4D+2*

-Survival 4D

Perception: 4D*

-Command 4D+2*

-Hide 5D

-Investigation 5D

-Search 5D

-Know-How 5D

-Sneak 6D

Technical: 3D

-Medicine 4D+2

-Firearms repair 3D+1*

-Vehicle repair 3D+1*

Ads:

Authority R2 (Philadelphia police department, PPD)

Trademark Specialization R1 (Pistol)

Disad:

Employed R1, (PPD)

Devotion R3 (Protect and Serve innocents(only))

Ok thats two characters. If we can get one more player then we can at least get going.

I'm interested in this game, TGG. We have a Cop from Philly and ??? as another PC? Can you give any other details about the setting?

I ask cuz this will help me come up with a decent character concept that "fits in" (to both the setting and the PC group.) Just looking for some inspiration for the concept. :)

Once I have the concept in mind, I'll work on stats.

I'm interested in this game, TGG. We have a Cop from Philly and ??? as another PC? Can you give any other details about the setting?

I ask cuz this will help me come up with a decent character concept that "fits in" (to both the setting and the PC group.) Just looking for some inspiration for the concept. :)

Once I have the concept in mind, I'll work on stats.

Well I know its (if based on the last idea) set in the near future (a few yours)

and that the attack was sudden, the players start by climbing out of the rubble,

(any or all of this could have changed since though)

Yep, that's why I asked. :D

Well you could work with that as an assumption of the setting (thats what my old character was based on and it seems fine for this game)

And if it has changed you can alter your character later,

The other character is (from what I can tell) a student type character. Being that I live outside of philly, you dont want to mess with those philly cops ;)

The other character is (from what I can tell) a student type character. Being that I live outside of philly, you dont want to mess with those philly cops ;)

hehehe, can't argue with that! So, is the game set in Philly, then?

How many points do we have to build our characters?

I was looking for the old thread for some insight, but I think it got deleted.

hehehe, can't argue with that! So, is the game set in Philly, then?

How many points do we have to build our characters?

I was looking for the old thread for some insight, but I think it got deleted.

We were going with the normal amount of points. Now if your character is in a profession that they have been in for awhile then I will give more points to show your characters experience.