D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
The Game Guy

[D6] Post Apoco Game- Take 2

Since my time has cleared up and I have the time to actually run this game now I am looking to run my [D6] Post apoco game.

If you are interested please let me know. If you were one of the people who showed interest before, please feel free to join up. I will be running the game this time.

Thank You

If this doesnt work I was thinking about trying to run my D6 X-Files style game.

Okay, he said X-Files style, which is still close enough to get my interest...

I'm content with either - my preference would be post-apocalyptic, but if that doesn't pan out I'd be perfectly pleased to play in an X-Files/Delta Green/modern horror-conspiracy setting.

Today's message was brought to you by the letter "P"...

I'm flexible,

You know what be a great idea though,

WWII, we are all soldiers somewhere in northen or eastern europe, snowing, forrests, a small village, and ZOMBIES!!!!

Try and make it to the end credits!

I think for now we will go with post-acopolypse. We can get started with 3 people, so if you want to start creating characters please feel free to do so and then I will have you send them so that I can look them over

I think for now we will go with post-acopolypse. We can get started with 3 people, so if you want to start creating characters please feel free to do so and then I will have you send them so that I can look them over

We need alittle bit more on the background first though

I'm trying to find the previous thread so I can avoid asking questions already answered, but couldn't find it using search functionality.

Are we using D6 Adventure or D6 Space? Any extranormal abilities in play (i.e. psionics or "mutations") or are we going gritty?

I'm trying to find the previous thread so I can avoid asking questions already answered, but couldn't find it using search functionality.

Are we using D6 Adventure or D6 Space? Any extranormal abilities in play (i.e. psionics or "mutations") or are we going gritty?

You can use D6 adventure if you dont want to have any kind of mutations or D6 space if your character will have mutations.

Its set a few years in the future

That would help me alot as well, since my character was there, with my notes lost on my other computer,

I forwarded your character to you pathfinder, at least . . . your character as of what you last shared with me when we were discussing characters

Yay for being to lazy to clean out my IMs!

Since it's not too far in the future, would driving skill be of any use (i.e. Mad Max) or are cars (and gasoline) too scarce to worry about?

Any color you can provide on the setting would be helpful - I'm going to be getting my character generated this weekend...

Since it's not too far in the future, would driving skill be of any use (i.e. Mad Max) or are cars (and gasoline) too scarce to worry about?

Any color you can provide on the setting would be helpful - I'm going to be getting my character generated this weekend...

Yes, there will be some vehicles so having a driving skill would be a good thing to have.

If you need some help with recruiting, I have a couple of places that I know of that allow player recruitment. I'd be happy to put the word out for you if you have a player call.

Or, you can do it. Pen and Paper games and pbem2.com, are both excellent places. As is EnWorld... those come to mind off the top of my head.