D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Catstacker

[Torg] Wanted: High Lords

Yes, please set up the forum in the play by post area, and I'll get to work on the various threads. I figure I'll set up a thread for each High Lord, so that their invasions are coherent from week to week, and then there'll be separate threads for OOC talk and such.

Yes, please set up the forum in the play by post area, and I'll get to work on the various threads. I figure I'll set up a thread for each High Lord, so that their invasions are coherent from week to week, and then there'll be separate threads for OOC talk and such.

The forum has been set up for you in the play by post section. Please let the staff know if you need anything else

Welcome! Are you going to play Malraux or are you going to play a different High Lord of Magna Verita? And what do we call this reality if it isn't a Cyber-papacy?

The forum has been set up for you in the play by post section. Please let the staff know if you need anything else

Thanks man! Here's a link to the introductory thread:

http://www.wegfanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15132#post15132

Bidding on locations will begin June 8, so hopefully the invasion can begin a week after, on June 15. Anyone else who wants to play is welcome.

My troops are ready, though I know I will only be able to allocate a small amount of them in the beginning. My mages are already casting their divination spells to find the right route for conquest.

The Plague

How do you know that 3327 is not already here? In the proverbial shadows, listening, waiting for someone to show but a moments weakness.

You've been taking some interest in the rules I've posted. Does this mean you're thinking of joining the invasion, 3327?

You've been taking some interest in the rules I've posted. Does this mean you're thinking of joining the invasion, 3327?

I think you are confused. There is and is to be no invasion from Marketplace. I'm merely, trying to understand that nature of this event... in hopes to understand the potential effects on the market. I'm not invading anything. I, um, simply identifying a potential market need for war supplies.

Please, pay no attention here. You may carry on with your previously planned activities.