Spongebob Squarepants

Chowder

The Misadventures of Flapjack

Blue's Clues

The Backyardigans

Lazytown

iCarly

Oh wait, that's what my kids watch.

If I can sneak some History Channel, Science Channel, Military Channel, National Geographic Channel inbetween there, I make the attempt. However, I'm usually met with "Daddy, we were watching that! Change it back!"

LOL :D

It is funny how, when you have young kids (even older kids to some extent), your TV viewing subject seems to be decidededly "kiddie" in nature. Things you would never think you'd watch, sometimes you end up sitting there mindlessly watching a cartoon that slowly turns your mind into a senseless, swirling pile of goo. :eek:

Sanity only begins to return when you get a chance (albiet a small one) to change the channel to something more educational/interesting. But that moment is only fleeting. True sanity, at a lessened level from lack of use, occurs almost 2 decades later when the subject that desires such shows moves out of the house.

Hmmm, we like the CSI’s and the Law and Order’s, Criminal Minds and bones. I like Numbers too. We also watch Dancing with the Stars, Survivor and American Idol. I never thought I’d be a reality TV watcher however we do enjoy those three shows..

Hmmm, we like the CSI’s and the Law and Order’s, Criminal Minds and bones. I like Numbers too. We also watch Dancing with the Stars, Survivor and American Idol. I never thought I’d be a reality TV watcher however we do enjoy those three shows..

I like CSI enough. I know they are doing a spin-off, Should be interesting how it turns out