D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Siesatia

[TORG] Welcome to Mag-Trak [Wars Start, Character Applications]

Arrrr, I had a bad feeling about it.

Catstacker's game is an interesting concept, but I'd rather play a heroic character and I greatly prefer chat-based live gaming... play by post can get slooow. But hey, at least we have a bunch of players interested here!

I think everyone jumped over to catstacker's game now.

I wish! This game gathered way more interest than mine has so far. Maybe the allure is the hope of just being able to sit down and have a fun game of Torg for one evening, while my game is more conceptual and is supposed to evolve. Personally, I prefer play-by-post because it lets me read up about what's going on and then consider what my character should do. And if my game gets off the ground, with the invasion running at a rate of one month per week, the whole war should take less than a year to play.

I still am interested in playing here (and in the High Lords game) but am only able to do so with a PbEmail version. I cannot guarantee that I will have time for chats on specific hours but normally I can find time to write each day.

Well Wheeljack has started a game thread where he wants to run a game via chat.

So I think I am going to bow out of this game (because I think the GM has gotten too busy to run it) and I am going to join Wheeljacks game.

If this game does happen, then I might make another character and play this one too.