D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Siesatia

[TORG] Welcome to Mag-Trak [Wars Start, Character Applications]

In psycho paranoid land.

...and yet there is this thing called "crime' which does exist.

Since "crime" can exist, corporations will engage in it whenever possible.

Guest bave
...and yet there is this thing called "crime' which does exist.

Since "crime" can exist, corporations will engage in it whenever possible.

Yes, obviously the statistical likelyhood of a corporation to pursue criminal activities is greater than the average citizen. For the love of god, drop the notion that the world is being run by evil corporations and governments.

Yes, obviously the statistical likelyhood of a corporation to pursue criminal activities is greater than the average citizen. For the love of god, drop the notion that the world is being run by evil corporations and governments.

NipponTech?

Anyway, I think we'll have to stick with the Chat room for right now, as at least we'll have a log of sorts.

NipponTech?

Anyway, I think we'll have to stick with the Chat room for right now, as at least we'll have a log of sorts.

I am good with that. And I would like to see the chatroom get more use.

So how many players do we have so far?

OK, I haven't posted yet but I would like to be in there. First, I didn't post as I didn't understand that it was about a Torg game, then there was a lot of talk about the technical circumstances and I didn't want to post before it was clear on what technical platform this is to be played. But I want to play Torg though I don't know if I am apt enough in the technical sphere to be part of what you are doing. I haven't played Pbemail yet and don't use skype but I am willing to learn :confused:

If you create your own character, please send me it in PM Form so I can just look it over. If you use a template, please tell me the Source Book and Page.

I'm still looking for a good R&E book, but I've got my old 1.0 paperback, and several source books, so we can run it off that for now.

Pro-Tip: First Adventure is in Living Land, it's my least favorite cosm but it's relatively straight forward for new players. The area is largely planned out, and as I live in the DC area its an easy place for me to plan with.

If you create your own character, please send me it in PM Form so I can just look it over. If you use a template, please tell me the Source Book and Page.

Ok, not a problem.

I'm still looking for a good R&E book, but I've got my old 1.0 paperback, and several source books, so we can run it off that for now.

Have you PMed Hellsreach on this forum? He is the owner of WEG and he would probably sell you a copy of R&E

Pro-Tip: First Adventure is in Living Land, it's my least favorite cosm but it's relatively straight forward for new players. The area is largely planned out, and as I live in the DC area its an easy place for me to plan with.

Whatever you want to do. I really want to play this

I'm interested in playing too, but I'm not sure if I can commit to play-by-chat since I don't know when you intend to run the game, and my schedule is pretty erratic. I'll send you a character idea anyway, and hopefully it'll work.

The potential conflicts with my schedule may yet have me rethinking this venture as well.

I'm also GMing an Aberrant game and a GURPS game -- neither of which have a set schedule -- as well as unavailable on Weekends for the most part, so my lack of availability is quite pronounced.

Tues, Fri, and Saturday are completely not possible for me due to late classes.

What about Thursday Nights. Is that a problem for people? what about Wednesdays.

I have a game on Monday nights so that doesnt work for me and weekends are usually going to be a pain trying to get people together.

What about Thursday Nights. Is that a problem for people? what about Wednesdays.

I have a game on Monday nights so that doesnt work for me and weekends are usually going to be a pain trying to get people together.

Thursday works well enough.

I'll try to keep that slot open.

One of my games TRIES to happen Wednesdays so that is right out.

I tried to PM you my character idea, but the vbulletin said that your profile is set to not receive Pmail. Also, can we use the R&E rule that allows 16 skill adds in addition to the +3 for the tag skill? Those extra three adds help character creation a lot.

Strange, I just changed it, sorry to all who tried to send me messages...

Yes, I'll allow the tag skill to be used.

It was Tag 3 +13 more in 1.0

It is now TAG 3 +16 in R&E.

Sorry, the forums were doing something wierd for me and were missing a bunch of posts for a while...

Yes, we're using R&E Char creation rules at the request of the players, and 1.0 rules for gameplay until I get my hands on a new copy.

Sorry, the forums were doing something wierd for me and were missing a bunch of posts for a while...

Yes, we're using R&E Char creation rules at the request of the players, and 1.0 rules for gameplay until I get my hands on a new copy.

The forums were moving hosts (so the database of the new host must not have been fully populated).

I just sent my character idea to Siesatia by PM. His name is Roman Malhavoc, a stage magician and mentalist who is wanted for questioning by the FBI in response to charges of fraud and conspiracy.

I just sent my character idea to Siesatia by PM. His name is Roman Malhavoc, a stage magician and mentalist who is wanted for questioning by the FBI in response to charges of fraud and conspiracy.

Very cool. I hope to have my character done by tommorrow. Today was just too busy to get it done.