D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Whill

D6 Powers, Revised and Expanded (unofficial 4th core D6 book)

It's not just for superhero games as you can use the rules to build weapons, vehicles a magic system, etc...

Next time I am at my FLGS I will have to take a look at it. Maybe its soemthing I should really look at buying

I think it's a book worth purchasing. I still go through it about once a week, even though I haven't played anything using it yet. In a way, it's like a suped-up version of the "D6 system book", but this book has just so much more in it! Contrary to the system book, this one is completely stand alone, and wholly complete in that you can totally run a game with it.

I think it's a book worth purchasing. I still go through it about once a week, even though I haven't played anything using it yet. In a way, it's like a suped-up version of the "D6 system book", but this book has just so much more in it! Contrary to the system book, this one is completely stand alone, and wholly complete in that you can totally run a game with it.

Yeah, it sounds like a great book but these days I only buy books I am going to use. Before I can buy it I have to purge my collection of game books that I have and there isnt a chance that they will be played.