D6 Online 3.0

Jerry D. Grayson of Khepera Publishing, creator of D6 POWERS, GODSEND Agenda, HELLAS: Worlds of Sun and Stone, ATLANTIS: The Second Age, and more, has a Kickstarter for a new Open D6 game that uses an update to the D6 Legend system. This is complete game with a setting based on superheroes vs. chthonic entities, but the game is billed as being versatile enough to handle any heroic action adventure genre.

It has already far exceeded its funding goal, and Jerry is going crazy with adding on to the packages.  I'll highlight two: 

• $20 (Digital only) - PDF of the MYTHIC D6 roleplaying game + All the achieved Stretch Goals in PDF + 5 Godsend Agenda PDFs +  one Khepera Publishing PDF of your choice from the HELLAS: Worlds of Sun and Stone or ATLANTIS: The Second Age line!
  • $35 - Print copy of the MYTHIC D6 roleplaying game + everything in the $20 digital package above!

I pledged $35. I have already have the entire Hellas line (it's great), but this will complete my Godsend Agenda collection plus get me the core book for the Atlantis game which I totally missed out on except a Free RPG Day giveaway.  20 days remaining!

• Thanks 1