D6 Online 3.0
Savar

Character Concepts

Post character concepts here for discussion.

Only looking for a paragraph or two for background and a description.

Edited by Savar

Rhysem is a human male in his mid 30s. He has red-brown hair past his shoulders but usually has the back in a 4 strand warrior’s braid. His eyes are a piercing grey as if they can see inside your soul. He is generally in leathers of green and gold, his House colors. His only weapons are that of a knife and bow. He comes from a family of sorcerers of some renown. His magical training is generalized and tailored to the personality of the individual. He has also been trained in war and functions as a diplomat, an officer, a warrior, and healer battle-surgeon. Due to his healer training, he has a personal code of honor when engaged in combat and does not believe in needless-violence.

• Like 1

Rhysem

Works for me :D. Sorta like a Fantasy version of a combat medic. 

Edited by Savar

Sigh, only problem I see for Rhysem is I believe you only get 2 spells per D incress in magic. 

In the bare-bones edition of Mini Six it's got this: 

Beginning Spells & Learning More
The character knows two spells for each die allocated to
Magic at character creation. Learning a new spell costs 2 CP.

I interpreted that as the total number of dice. Skill + Attribute since it's not an Advanced skill (since Mini Six doesn't doesn't have Advanced skills like traditional Open D6.) 

Yes, the sticking point is "allocated".

I could be wrong but to me that means how many dice you added over attribute dice. 

Even looking at the stock characters that seems to be the norm as well with 2 exceptions. The Apprentice Mystic has 5D magic with 3D wit and only have 4 spells. The Priest has 4D+2 magic and 2D+2 Wit and has 4 spells. The Knight Mystic has 8D Magic and 3D wit but only 9 spells but should have 10. And lastly the Wizard has 6D Magic with 4D wit but has 6 spells and only should have 2.

I looked at the PC templates. Some where correct some wrong, in the ones created for specific settings. I ignored the sample NPCs as they don't need to follow char creation rules. I did update house rules so you get 1 spell a pip so 2D would be six.