D6 Online 3.0
Savar

Question

9 answers to this question

Magman    6

I have increase the message limit for each user to 200 max messages before they have to delete some.  They can also send up to 10 messages by minute, which increased the old 1 message per minute.

Thanks

Grimace    14

Savar, you may be at or very near capacity for your messages.  I sent a message to anlarye, but before I could, I needed to delete some messages from my inbox.  I was "over" capacity.  I believe all of our prior messages from the old site also ported over, and this site has less capacity for keeping messages.  

So clean out your inbox and see if that alleviates the problem.

Savar    3

I will look into that. Other wise I am having to delete everyone I wan't to send a new message. 

Savar    3

Tested, I deleted my in box but it only showed one message. I sent a test message. I discovered you can only send one message a min. After that min I tried to send a second and it said muy box was full. 

anlarye    7

Right now I have one message in my inbox to one user. If i attempt to send a 2nd message to another user, I get a message that my inbox is full.

• Like 1

Savar    3
4 minutes ago, anlarye said:

Right now I have one message in my inbox to one user. If i attempt to send a 2nd message to another user, I get a message that my inbox is full.

Same here