D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Taylor

And Another RPG.Netter Arrives!

Hello, all! Just saw Mike S's post about the board and thought I'd pop in to see what's what.

Welcome! We are glad to have you. If you know any other D6 fans or fans of WEG games please let them know we are here.

Again, Welcome!

Hey, what we really need is more TORG fans.

Ones that would get involved in the TORG area would really help.

Ok, we can also work on getting more torg fans as well. I would really like to meet the goal of having at least 100 users by year end. With a little work I bet we can make it happen.

Ok, we can also work on getting more torg fans as well. I would really like to meet the goal of having at least 100 users by year end. With a little work I bet we can make it happen.

Not hoping to make a habit of correcting you, but...

Not just members but ACTIVE members.

WEG had 500+ members and of that the 60 or so that transitioned to here were all were actually making use of that membership.

Well, even though we may support WEG in general, we all have our own interests. skel loves Torg. Like skel and many others, I am interested in D6 in general. But the main drive of my interests is Star Wars D6. So I suggest mining the Rancor Pit and other sites devoted to Star Wars D6 for potential members here (beyond the cool guys we already have).

Not hoping to make a habit of correcting you, but...

Not just members but ACTIVE members.

WEG had 500+ members and of that the 60 or so that transitioned to here were all were actually making use of that membership.

Well I am making a lot of posts in any of the places I can to let people know the site is here, but I am going to need help getting people here.

It's great that you are making suggestions but you can do more to achive the goal by, you know doing things to help such as advertising on forums that you may go to that I do not.

Well, even though we may support WEG in general, we all have our own interests. skel loves Torg. Like skel and many others, I am interested in D6 in general. But the main drive of my interests is Star Wars D6. So I suggest mining the Rancor Pit and other sites devoted to Star Wars D6 for potential members here (beyond the cool guys we already have).

I have advertised over there already and we have gotten a couple people from there already.

If you go to a site I may not go to please feel free to advertise this site.

I have advertised over there already and we have gotten a couple people from there already.

If you go to a site I may not go to please feel free to advertise this site.

If you have a banner, I can hang it in my website.

...my website.

BTW skel, I checked out your website. I see you are a DC fan. I was back in the 80's and I have the original Crisis on Infinite Earths in which they were trying to simplify the DC universe. I guess a multiverse is just more fun and allows more creative freedom to the writers. Anyway, George Perez was always my favorite and my fave comic was his relaunch of Wonder Woman (I'm a big mythology buff). I still have a big WW/amazons/greek deities poster drawn by GP up on my wall, by my personal computer. I still have all my comics from the 80's bagged and boarded, but I gave up collecting before college. I have some Marvels and indies, but most of my collection is DC.

And your Torg Farmer template is halarious!

BTW skel, I checked out your website. I see you are a DC fan. I was back in the 80's and I have the original Crisis on Infinite Earths in which they were trying to simplify the DC universe. I guess a multiverse is just more fun and allows more creative freedom to the writers.

Yeah, and this time they are trying to be much more careful about mucking it up.

And your Torg Farmer template is halarious!

It was intended to be. :D

Working on a banner ad now. Any size that you think would be best?

Only restriction I can think of it that it has to be able to fit on a screen set at 800x600 resolution.