D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
auyl81

Magic & Flintlock D6 coming soon!

My fantasy d6 game Magic & Flintlock is moving into the art phase and is looking great! Some new elements were added such as Combat Actions and increasing Body Points. But more to come soon!

Well I'm introducing Combat Actions where you get a certain number of actions per round. A way to use stamina to increase Body Points, a few more steps in character creation, item modification and different scale rules. There's a few more possible additions but you'll have to wait and see! ;)

A way to use stamina to increase Body Points,
If I may.

Using Mini Six

Running mostly one-offs has me modifying spell use.

Spells are Wit skills and Wit is boosted by Fatigue. A die of Fatigue is taken by removing a pip from Strength, thus the penalty is immediate. The boost lasts for the single spell casting. Character points or Hero points can restore Strength *after* the combat/contest.

I haven't used it for anything else but I think the trade off could work increasing Soak or another variation of Extra Effort.

Just saw the previews of the cover design, very cool I must say! Definitely gives the feel of a dungeon crawl which is what I'm hoping to go for with this sandbox game. Hopefully you'll agree!

Got all the races stated out. There's 10 races each with 10 subraces, so lots of options! Will be working on dungeon creation rules and some dungeon monsters for the game in the near future, once the race write ups are done!

Just thought I'd update, I'm massively playtesting a new format as I'm turning this into a heavy dungeon crawl with rules specfic for that. Also the name is changing to "Open Fantasy d6" so keep your eyes out for more updates!