D6 Online 3.0
Kansas Jim

Some new Torg news coming?

A friend who's in a Google+ Torg group passed along a cryptic message that was posted there yesterday, it said

"The Storm Has a Name...Find out more on Tuesday, July 21st...or at GenCon 2015!"

and was accompanied by a picture of two red and blue d20s.

Maybe it's only going to be some Torg dice being made, maybe Ulisses Spiele is finally doing something with the property. I've been hoping that the game's 25th anniversary wouldn't pass without something happening, so perhaps tomorrow will have some interesting news.

The dice show on 20 and 16. I have it on good authority that Ulisses Spiele with be announcing a new TORG led by Shane Hensley. And Bloodshadows 3E is coming.

Edited by Whill

Not terribly surprised to see Shane is involved, he tried to buy Torg himself back when it was up for sale. Glad to hear that Gordon is involved in some way, though I suspect he's not deeply involved in it.

That's an INCREDIBLE pic of Mobius, the best I've ever seen. Bodes well for the new line's art direction, I think.

I dunno, compared to the original Mobius art he's holding the gun in the wrong hand, he's practicing better trigger discipline, there's no infinity sign on the hood...I'm not sure that it's actually Mobius. ;)

Guest Cloudshadow76

Not specifically related to Mobius/Not-mobius, but another thing that jumps out at me is that the yin-yang devices alongside the logo are not the old eternity shard red/blue mix. They are just obsidian with blue-ish lightning streaked through it.