Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Havard

New TORG RPG books from Ulisses Spiele in 2015!

5 posts in this topic

This week, I want to draw a little attention to one of our top publishers, Ulisses Spiele.

A couple of years ago, they obtained the Torg game license, but it's been a long, hard road getting all of those cool old titles set up for sale on our store. Well, we're finally there.

You can now purchase any Torg title on DriveThruRPG!

Just click here to check them out.

But wait! There's more: The good folks at Ulisses Spiele are excited to announce that there will be new Torg titles forthcoming in 2015—so brush up on your lore, gear up your Storm Knights, and get ready to defend the Realms!

And if you're new to Torg (or if it's new to you), you can check it out here for free, in the Torg Introductory Pack (shown right).

~ SJH (07-31-2014)

Anyone know more about this? :)

Source: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/newsletter_current.php

-Havard

So cool. I wonder if these new products will be released in English first/at all?

So cool. I wonder if these new products will be released in English first/at all?

My impression from the announcement is that they will be released in English, but I guess I could be wrong...

-Havard

Typically, Ulisses releases books in German, and licenses their games to English publishers. Right now that's usually a British company, whose name I clean forgot.

No English publisher has been announced, but I expect they will announce one long before going to press. That's just a guess, but it seems more than reasonable.

Typically, Ulisses releases books in German, and licenses their games to English publishers. Right now that's usually a British company, whose name I clean forgot.

No English publisher has been announced, but I expect they will announce one long before going to press. That's just a guess, but it seems more than reasonable.

I really hope they will be doing more than just a couple of PDF adventures...

-Havard