D6 Online 3.0

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

The internet just exploded so it is hard to get to StarWars.com or an original source, so instead of a link I posted the important part.

Honestly I am intentionally keeping my expectations very low. I was utterly disappointed with the prequel movies, because of a number of elements too numerous to count (Stalker Anakin, and Napoleonic Battles with blasters are just the tip of the iceberg), this couple with the fact that Abrams movies have been very hit or miss for me. His storytelling lacks real depth, and while this might make for a decent high speed adventure it generally lacks a sustainable drive. I sincerely hope I am wrong but I am expecting this movie to be a fun ride, without any real lasting quality about it, something the original trilogy in its original form does have. So for me I am really trying to not get caught up in it, so I can watch it with as impartial a frame of mind as I can. I really, really, really want a GREAT Star Wars movie, instead of what we got with the prequels.