brettski

D6 Magazine - Issue 7

5 posts in this topic

If you have any ideas for contributions that you would like to submit, please either post here or drop me an email! brettski@wickednorthgames.com

Being that Westward is finally wrapped up, we'll be able to focus on pumping out new issues at a much quicker rate than last year.

Thank you everyone for your patience!

Is there any planned theme for this issue, or an estimate on when you'll need submissions in? I've thought about writing something in the past, and I'd really like to follow through on it this time.

Is there any planned theme for this issue, or an estimate on when you'll need submissions in? I've thought about writing something in the past, and I'd really like to follow through on it this time.

@marsuniversity Thank you! We'd love to have you on board. As of now there is no theme planned for Issue 7 - it's an open issue so we're up for anything! Please shoot me an email with your ideas, and let's go from there... As for a deadline, we've got time as I'm planning on either a late June or early July release depending on everyone's schedules.

email: brettski@wickednorthgames.com

Hey,

I'm working on a product for Mighty Six called VI-llains (Roman numeral six, hahaha, get it?). It's a folio of morally challenged individuals for use with the Might Six RPG. Would something like that, perhaps serialized for D6 Magazine be of interest? Each issue has a villain, it's write-up, stats and perhaps adventure seeds or an actual adventure. Maybe it's a six part series.

Hey,

I'm working on a product for Mighty Six called VI-llains (Roman numeral six, hahaha, get it?). It's a folio of morally challenged individuals for use with the Might Six RPG. Would something like that, perhaps serialized for D6 Magazine be of interest? Each issue has a villain, it's write-up, stats and perhaps adventure seeds or an actual adventure. Maybe it's a six part series.

@threshold - Awesome idea! (Puntastic too!) I'd be all for that, especially if we break it up. How long are you picturing each entry because maybe if we broke it up into a three-parter that spotlighted two villains? Let me know your thoughts... We could also include comments, if the villains occupy the same world we could learn what they all think of each other?

Just an idea off the top of my head. Feel free to email me please! brettski@wickednorthgames.com