D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  

We are going to begin final printing on Westward in 1 week.

The book is 356 printed pages.

We will sell the book for a MSRP of $45.00. ISBN 978-0-9837782-3-3, Library of Congress Control Number: 2013947090

The PDF is being given away free (for now), but our suggested MSRP for that is valued at $10.00.

The first 3 people to reply to me on this post will get a free printed copy of Westward (so long as you live in the Continental US because international shipping for free is ridiculous). This is a personal offer you will not get anywhere else but in this forum.

Cheers!

- J.

Well that is a little crazy. While I was not impressed with Azamar, I have been impressed with the previews for Westward. The previewed artwork seems to be of a higher general quality, and the layout appears to be greatly improved. I look forward to reading the final product when I can secure a copy.

A quick note about the copies of Westward going out to those who won them in my brief contest last year - you are not forgotten and they're going out very soon. Actually as soon as I can make it to the post office (which may be next week because of this snowstorm) unless I can make a run on Saturday.

- J.