D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pathfinderap

IC: Running Nadia Bastra

The alien nods, stroking his beard slightly as you describe what Nadia looks like. Finally he says "I have seen that one. I believe you just missed her. She and five others were recently purchased by one rather uncouth and entirely too wealthy individual named Utill Faregin. They were shipped out to his vessel not more than a couple minutes ago. If you really want your shipmate returned, maybe you can ...persuade... Fergin to give her up." A slightly disgusted looking grin begins to tug at his mouth.

Kellan nods "I appreciate the information" She looks down at Thannis "do you know where we can find a doctor for our friend?"

The alien silently shakes his head. He does not look remorseful or worried. Indifferent is the best way to describe his expression. "Since you are so worried about your shipmates, I suggest you take your fallen friend and get out while you still can. I am more forgiving than the people inside this building, and they will be out here shortly, no doubt."

The alien nods, stroking his beard slightly as you describe what Nadia looks like. Finally he says "I have seen that one. I believe you just missed her. She and five others were recently purchased by one rather uncouth and entirely too wealthy individual named Utill Faregin. They were shipped out to his vessel not more than a couple minutes ago. If you really want your shipmate returned, maybe you can ...persuade... Fergin to give her up." A slightly disgusted looking grin begins to tug at his mouth.

Kellan nods "I appreciate the information" She looks down at Thannis "do you know where we can find a doctor for our friend?"

The alien silently shakes his head. He does not look remorseful or worried. Indifferent is the best way to describe his expression. "Since you are so worried about your shipmates, I suggest you take your fallen friend and get out while you still can. I am more forgiving than the people inside this building, and they will be out here shortly, no doubt."

Nex meekly waves and nods his head to the alien in gratitude. He then pulls out his comlink and calls Kev/the ship/the droid. He says, "Kev, we've gotten word that Nadia's on the move. Any idea where she is and which way she's headed?"

Nex meekly waves and nods his head to the alien in gratitude. He then pulls out his comlink and calls Kev/the ship/the droid. He says, "Kev, we've gotten word that Nadia's on the move. Any idea where she is and which way she's headed?"

Kellan looks over to Nex "Have them get ready for a pickup, we need to get Thannis on the ship and give him first aid quick"

While waiting for Kev to reply, Nex keeps the comlink in his left hand and reaches down to pick up and holster his blaster. Nex also replies to Kellan, "Is Thannis even still alive?"

Kev's voice comes over the comlink. "I was just finishing hooking up the droid. She's moving? Let me check...I'll get back to you."

As you pick up the blaster, Nex, you noticed anxious motion from the thugs behind you. The alien in front of you, however, shakes his head and quiets the thugs who sneer and murmur to each other. The alien says, "I really suggest you grab your stuff right away and leave. Once their boss gets out here, the situation is out of my hands."

While waiting for Kev to reply, Nex keeps the comlink in his left hand and reaches down to pick up and holster his blaster. Nex also replies to Kellan, "Is Thannis even still alive?"

Kev's voice comes over the comlink. "I was just finishing hooking up the droid. She's moving? Let me check...I'll get back to you."

As you pick up the blaster, Nex, you noticed anxious motion from the thugs behind you. The alien in front of you, however, shakes his head and quiets the thugs who sneer and murmur to each other. The alien says, "I really suggest you grab your stuff right away and leave. Once their boss gets out here, the situation is out of my hands."

Nex says to Kellan, "Well, is he?"

Nex says to Kellan, "Well, is he?"

Kellan looks at Nex "barely. Lets grab him and get out of here while we still can. If he dies at least wont die in this awful alleyway. Lets get moving"

You'd need to actually get down and check him to see if he's got any life left in him.

Nex bends down to inspect Thannis to see if he's still alive. While he's bending down, Nex reaches into his equipment bag to fish around for his medpac (just in case he is mortally wounded and needs immediate medical attantion).

Nex bends down to inspect Thannis to see if he's still alive. While he's bending down, Nex reaches into his equipment bag to fish around for his medpac (just in case he is mortally wounded and needs immediate medical attantion).

Kellan looks at the people in the alley "We are just prepping him for travel and then we will be on our way"

The alien with the bodyguards shrugs as you both focus your attention on the downed Thannis and the thugs on the far side. Nex, it seems like there might be just a shred of life left in Thannis. If you could keep him alive, you'd have to get him some serious medical help right away....back to the ship at the minimum. As you rummage around in the pack, you finally lay you hand on something that could very easily be a medpac.

Kellan you see the thugs getting very antsy as Nex goes through the pack. The blasters in the thugs' hands raise up to aim at the crouched Verpine. ((Roll PER, Kellan)).

The alien with the bodyguards shrugs as you both focus your attention on the downed Thannis and the thugs on the far side. Nex, it seems like there might be just a shred of life left in Thannis. If you could keep him alive, you'd have to get him some serious medical help right away....back to the ship at the minimum. As you rummage around in the pack, you finally lay you hand on something that could very easily be a medpac.

Kellan you see the thugs getting very antsy as Nex goes through the pack. The blasters in the thugs' hands raise up to aim at the crouched Verpine. ((Roll PER, Kellan)).

((Per Roll: 3d6: 4 + 6 + 2 = 12))

The attempt to save Thannis failed, interrupted by the untimely arrival of the bosses of the thugs. As the two heroes made a hasty retreat, chased by blaster bolts from the thugs, they were picked up by a terribly flown Rampant Runner, piloted by Kev and the droid.

Tracking the comlink signal the group travelled off-world and managed to eventually track down the source...which turned out to be another alien by the name of Dugong. He explains that he had seen a girl, who you're certain was Nadia, get kidnapped and tracked her to the warehouse where he was eventually captured. He was purchased by slavers, whom Kellan and Nex freed him from, and had lost track of the girl when they were seperated on the planet Gerssa IV. He assured you, though, that he was quite skilled in the art of tracking and if he could get to Gerssa IV, he could find out where she was taken.

From there, Dugong ended up teaming up with Kellan, Nex and Kev and the four of them began a trek to find the missing Nadia. It would be a journey that would take them to the Outer Rim, the Core Worlds, and eventually even into the deepest part of the Deep Core.

But that is another story...

Sign in to follow this