D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pathfinderap

IC: Running Nadia Bastra

(60! :eek: lol, you get to know their ships multiple false transponder ID's, that one has a weak rear shield, due to a weakness in the generator, and that the pilot had smoked tarnek for launch, all through static jamming)

Thannis can see the other two ships ramp up in speed,

it seems that blowing away their friend has not done anything to deter them,

and they don't want you slipping away,

(They will be in weapons range in two turns)

"Can we outurn these guys?

Nex attempts to prepare for a shot if one on these comes in range.

[see my comment on the OCC thread]

"I'm not sure. Captain, course is plotted"

Thannis alters the shield configuration to double front

[starship Shields of 21]

(If it's safe to jump to hyperspace and the Captain hasn't done it in the next turn or so, then I'll grab the sticks and jump us)

(If it's safe to jump to hyperspace and the Captain hasn't done it in the next turn or so, then I'll grab the sticks and jump us)

(Best not too, that makes no sense if hes sitting right next to you without reacting)

Nex says over the ship intercom, "Captain, let's get out of here!" as he fires the ion cannon once on the original freighter again.

[Rolled a 22]

Kellan hears Nex and responds "Sounds like a good idea. I don't like this at all"

[5D6 Piloting skill for YT-1300] Rolled a 21.

whichever side is directed towards the enemy is where I'm going to shift the shields to

[31 on Starship Shields with a 6 on the Wild Die]

whichever side is directed towards the enemy is where I'm going to shift the shields to

[31 on Starship Shields with a 6 on the Wild Die]

(At the moment that would be forward towards the (two intercepting ships and weapons fire) place you were due to jump to hyperspace, at least until the pilot makes a course change,)

Kellan starts doing the astrogation to get the ship out of the area and into safety as well as get the cargo where it needs to go.

Kellan calls up "Nex, how are things looking?"

Nex replies, "I'd rather the ships on Thannis' sensors be behind us then in front of us, but I'm ready to shoot them if they do get into range."

Kellan starts doing the astrogation to get the ship out of the area and into safety as well as get the cargo where it needs to go.

Kellan calls up "Nex, how are things looking?"

"Captain, I already have a new jump laid out for us."

Nadia makes her way into the cockpit, pitching back and forth in the cramped space as the ship dodges and weaves and bolts from enemy ships explode outside. "What are we still doing here?! You're supposed to get me to safety, not let those thugs capture me! Get us out of here!" she barks at Kellan.

Nadia makes her way into the cockpit, pitching back and forth in the cramped space as the ship dodges and weaves and bolts from enemy ships explode outside. "What are we still doing here?! You're supposed to get me to safety, not let those thugs capture me! Get us out of here!" she barks at Kellan.

Kellan turns to Nadia with a very serious look on her face "I am working on it", she turns back to the controls and once again tries to get the ship and it's passengers out of danger.

(Can I roll again or do I need to wait?)

(no, go head the turn ended with your last roll)

(I am glad that is the only thing that ended with the last turn ;) )

I rolled at 21

(On 5D6: 6+6+5+3+1)

Rolling to get the hell out of dodge and get the cargo and crew to safety

I rolled at 21

(Thats enough to Jump to hyperspace whenever you are ready...but just before you go...)

The two fast closing ships fire again as they move in, desperate for the capture, blaster and laser fire scatters around the Rampant Runner none hitting, but not for the lack of trying,

(The dice must be in a good mood :)...but next round, who knows? :eek:)

After the shots scattered around the Rampant Runner Kellan had had enough.

"Time to go Everyone" She said over the com system "We are about to jump into hyperspace so be prepared"

Kellan prepared The Rampant Runner for hyperspace jump and when everything was in line pushed the ship into hyperspace.

The Rampant Runner's hyperdrive ramps up with an increasing whine, the stars start to stretch, and BOOM the ship jumps in to hyperspace,

Destination: Yana Sartori

The camera slowly pans across the outer hull of the Rampant Runner, from the cockpit to the back of the battered cargo ship, to the Engines, you see a scorch mark on the ships hull, the camera then goes down, deeper in to the ships engines, deeper deeper down, in to a dark part of the engine, there you see a small carbonized cable that is sparking, shorting,

Sign in to follow this