D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
mozartprado

Theres any book with Y'bith stats?

I was wondering if theres any stats for Y'Bith Im tryin to use one in a game Im playing, so far its going as Bith stats just having the flavour as Y'Bith

I only found one entry for SAGA for those but I wouldnt agree with the concept...

Y'bith Species Traits:

Ability Score Modifiers: Str +2, Con -2, Int +2, Wis -2

Scent: . At close range (within 10 squares), Noghri ignore concealment

and cover for purposes of Perception checks, and they take no penalty

for poor visibility when tracking.

Trance: Same as the bith ability.

Rage: Same as the wookiee ability.

Poor eyesight: Besides a normal bith's range penalties, y'bith suffer

a -5 penalty on all Perception checks requiring eyesight.

Size: Medium

Speed: 6 squares.

Language: Bith & Basic

I'm thinking to use almost same stats as Bith.

Bith:

Attribute Dice: 12D

DEXTERITY 1D/3D

KNOWLEDGE 2D/6D

MECHANICAL 2D/5D

PERCEPTION 2D/5D

STRENGTH 1D/2D

TECHNICAL 2D/5D

Special Abilities:

Vision: Bith have the ability to focus on microscopic objects, giving them a +1D to Perception skills involving objects less than 30 centimeters away. However, as a consequence of this, the Bith have become extremely myopic. They suffer a penalty of -1D for any visual based action more than 20 meters away and cannot see more than 40 meters under any circumstances.

Scent: Bith have well-developed senses of smell, giving them +1D to Perception skills when pertaining to actions and people within three meters.

Manual Dexterity: Although the Bith have low overall Dexterity scores, they do gain +1D to the performance of fine motor skills - picking pockets, surgery, fine tool operation, etc.- but not to gross motor skills such as blaster and dodge.

Move: 5/8

Size: 1.5-1.75 meters tall

Source: Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races (p. 22-24) & Wookieepedia (For the Bith Description)

Then would go Y'Bith like that:

Attribute Dice: 12D

DEXTERITY 1D/3D (Same as Bith)

KNOWLEDGE 2D/6D (Same as Bith)

MECHANICAL 2D/4D (Same as Bith)

PERCEPTION 2D/4D (A bit lower)

STRENGTH 2D/3D (Stronger, bit not a Wookie)

TECHNICAL 2D/4D (A bit lower)

Special Abilities:

Vision: Bith have the ability to focus on microscopic objects, giving them a +1D to Perception skills involving objects less than 30 centimeters away. However, as a consequence of this, the Bith have become extremely myopic. They suffer a penalty of -1D for any visual based action more than 20 meters away and cannot see more than 40 meters under any circumstances.

Scent: Bith have well-developed senses of smell, giving them +1D to Perception skills when pertaining to actions and people within three meters.

Manual Dexterity: Although the Bith have low overall Dexterity scores, they do gain +1D to the performance of fine motor skills - picking pockets, surgery, fine tool operation, etc.- but not to gross motor skills such as blaster and dodge.

Story Factors:

Rage: ??? (I don't think they would go berserk like a Wookie, its nonsense, but they must be a bit more aggressive)

Move: 5/8

Size: 1.5-1.75 meters tall

Source: Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races (p. 22-24) & Wookieepedia (For the Bith Description)

Any other ideas?

I've not seen any books with this particular race in it. Let me check if there are any fan made books out there with them.....

Nope. I'm not seeing any stats for them in fan-made material, either. I'll see if I can prod someone to take a stab at them. I would, but I'm not at all familiar with the alien.

Yeah, that doesn't look like an official SAGA stat block for several reasons. I can say for sure that it isn't a species that Thiago and I converted... and we converted EVERYTHING from those books (sans NPCs).