BoardSupport

Back Online

6 posts in this topic

For those that tried to access the Forums the last day or so found that it was down. I attempted to install the latest updates for vbulletin and the file ended up deleting all the data on the tables. It took some time and sweat to recover a backup that successfully worked. The current data is a week old so if you posted anything within a week, it does not currently exist on the boards.

I am hopeful the restore was successful and will continue to monitor and check various portions of the forum to verify its stability. If anybody finds an issues, please email / PM me.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Magman

That sounds immensely frustrating. I'm glad it wasn't a total loss. Your efforts are appreciated.

I am noticing some images and avatars are not showing up. I will need to look at this.

Some of those have been missing for at least as long as I have been on here (January, I believe.)

Oh man that's horrible. I'm bummed that a Savage Worlds thread I started which had a lot of great feedback was lost in the reboot but that's a drop in the bucket comparatively speaking. Thank you for getting the forum working again.