D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Silas

Maps, tiles, deck plans?

Did WEG ever release star maps, tiles, deck plans, etc. for the d6 Star Wars game?

I need to make some maps and deck plans for an adventure.

Actual star maps only appear for the sectors in certain supplements and Adventure Journal Articles. One can often find scans of many of them out on the Internet. Examples of supplements that did include sector maps were Flashpoint Brak (which had a 3D map), Secrets of the Sisar Run, The Planets Collection - Elrood Sector, The Operation Elrood Sector book may have a map as well.

Ship plans are in a number of places including the Millenium Falcon in either the Star Wars Sourcebook or the Corporate Sector sourcebook, there are other ship plans in Platt Okeefe's Smuggler's Guide and the starship's collection sourcebook. There are also many fan made floor plans - some quite good - out on the Internet.

I don't believe WEG released tiles of any kind unless there was something in one of the miniatures books.

There are a lot of non-system sci-fi tiles out there if you want them, and Wizards of the coast produced a number of maps and tiles, mostly designed for their minis and RPG line. Further, several minis fans have produced tiles that can be downloaded for free.

However, if its maps and deckplans you want, check out Hideouts and Strongholds and Stock Ships. Both of those are pretty great books. I can't think of any two greater resources for a map lover. Hideouts and Stronholds is all designs and floorplans for bases, not to mention maps of the surrounding areas. Stock Ships features several starships (mostly freighters) and has deckplans for each one. I've used Stock Ships a few dozen times, and my wife's GMing style trived off of Hideouts and Strongholds.