D6 Online 3.0
JPQuinn

The Mysterious March 4th!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!!

What the heck is the mysterious March 4th? It is the date that we (Dolmen Creative) launched our most excellent adventure: "Get Out & Play!"

What is "Get Out & Play?" Simply put, it's living a real world, real life adventure by using modern technology, namely - GPS. The "Get Out & Play" adventure has some rewards. For every 25 finds a player logs, Dolmen Creative will award him/her with one of our newest products (coming out this week) - a D6 Wild Card deck.

What the heck are you talking about? Log? Real life? What? For more information about having a real-life adventure (not LARPing), please go to www.geocaching.com and sign up for a free account and "Get Out & Play!" And be sure to send a friend request to JPQuinn so we can track your progress.

What is a D6 Wild Card deck? These are 52 card decks designed to add a little punch to a rolled 1 (fumble) or 6 (critical hit) on the wild die. The publication dates are as follows (this list will be updated as new decks are released).

D6 Wild Card deck accessory

03/06/12 - Melee Fumbles (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

03/06/12 - Melee Critical Hits (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

TBA - Ranged Fumbles (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

TBA - Ranged Critical Hits (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

TBA - Hand-to-Hand Fumbles (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

TBA - Hand-to-Hand Critical Hits (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

TBA - Extranormal Fumbles (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

TBA - Extranormal Critical Hits (for use with D6 and Destiny6)

TBA - Fate's Hand (for use with Destiny6)

Cool, I've been meaning to give that geocaching thing a try and this should give me some motivation.

So I see these card decks are compatible with something called "Destiny6." Is this a game and if so, where can I get it? ;)