D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
arcgaden

Azamar complete FREE this weekend only

Option    10

Thanks for the heads up. I downloaded the PDF and WOW, my initial impression is that I am very impressed by the quality and quantity contained in the core book! I haven't had a chance to do a thorough read-through yet but I'm looking forward to doing so and will post again with my thoughts after I do.

arcgaden    10

Option:

We really look forward to anything you have. We have been lucky to get many reviews out there, and we are happy so many people enjoy the world. Its a lot to take in though, and we are very interested in continuing to make improvements. Azamar was a rushed product, and we intend to fix a lot of the problems we experienced the first time around, when we do the layout and finalize the presentation of Westward. I welcome your review and thoughts, and we are looking to make changes and make it better with every new world setting and core book.

Best,

J.

cpaludan    10

In some of the reviews poor spelling and the general structure of the book was critised, has this been changed /updated in the PDF version available?

It will not hold me back in buying it once I get home from vacation, but it would still be nice to have an updated version. As a setting it does sound pretty interesting, even though I seldom look at or even buy others settings.

Edited by cpaludan
Just realised that this might be the wrong forum for this, pleasemm

brettski    10

Thanks for the questions @cpaludan!

Funny you should mention, last week I posted on my Google page about redoing Azamar in Full Color. While we have no immediate plans, an updated version of Azamar's PDF/electronic copies are on the burner at least. After Westward is complete, we'll be turning our attention to giving the Cinema6 RPG Framework a facelift then we'll revisit Azamar. My best guess is late 2012/early 2013...

Any further questions, feel free to drop me an email: brettski@wickednorthgames.com