D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
Grimace

Scheduled chat: Wednesday, January 11. 6-8 PM MST (8-10 PM EST) - D6 Magazine!

I'm going to host a chat session here on the site, from 6-8 PM (Mountain Standard Time). The main topic I wanted to discuss will be the D6 Magazine.

If you've got suggestions, comments, ideas, or want to learn more about D6 Magazine, then please stop in and express them. We're open to ideas people might have, and we're also hoping to get some OpenD6 publishers to come in and chat about things as well.

Come one and all! Bring a friend! Bring your ideas!

Hope to see people there.

The D6 Magazine chat has started! If you're interested in taking part, make sure to sign in on the boards and then click the Chat Room link on the topmost menu, on the right hand side.

There are 3 of us in there right now.

Sorry I missed the chat - my wife decided that *today* was the day to do our monthly grocery shopping while we were out (I hate trips to 'Winco', a monster Costco/Sam's Club-like big-box supermarket)

Any chance of a summary of what was discussed or even another chat session scheduled?

Thanks,

Al

Edited by GamerDude

There's a possibility of a second chat session, simply because we'd like to get the gaming community involved and the turnout last night was a little low. (Plus I had a computer crash which took me out of the chat for about 15 minutes while a couple of people were in these).

Does any particular time work better for people?

In the meantime, if people have more pressing questions or comments, or just have some items they'd like to contribute, you can send your emails to D6Magazine@aol.com