D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
BoardSupport

New Theme

I have been working on a new Theme today as well as making D6Online.com the default web address. This might affect your cookie settings and you probably will have to relog in again to have it take.

I hope nobody has any real difficulties with this switch, but if you do send me an email and I will look into it. Thanks

Is there a default theme, or any other theme options available? I looked and couldn't find any. My eyes prefer to read dark text on a lighter background due to light text on darker backgrounds being disturbing to my vision.

It's not bad. If I were to offer a suggestion, I would say that perhaps dropping the image in the header on the right of the propeller and inserting something like a space battle or other genre pic might be nice to reflect the diversity of the D6 system. As it is, someone coming here for the first time and not knowing any better would think that the D6 system was focused solely on WW2. Or perhaps splitting the header into a few more sections and adding a few more genres, as there seems to be plenty of room in the image.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

Those are the images that came with the theme. I already had plans on changing them, but it calls for a little Photoshop work which I hadn't the time to do. But I agree, images should change.