D6 Online 3.0
arcgaden

d6 Magazine Issue 3 releasing next 36 hours

Sorry for the long delay everyone, life got in the way this month. I am committing to releasing the next issue in the next 36 hours. If you have any questions, please contact me directly.

Best,

- J.

D6 Magazine is looking for a new editor. Want the job? Write to us at submissions@d6magazine.com

I am going to wrap up the third issue of the magazine sometime soon and then step off from being the editor as you can see, I just do not have the time available and needed to get it done along with my other projects. I will work with whomever takes it over to have it move as smoothly as possible. The time I thought I had available not long ago got quickly eaten up by many factors, and now my foreseeable time table is packed tight with work on Westward. If you are genuinely interested in this job, please contact me directly:

jelliot@wickednorthgames.com or submissions@d6magazine.com (or both).

- J.

Hey, at least you're workin', right? -)

Although I don't think I have the experience for taking up an 'editors' position, I am looking forward to being involved in future zines! So, someone better take this up!!

So I've received multiple solicitations for the Editing job to date, between here and via facebook and a few other locations I've placed ads about this. I'm beginning to follow up with everyone and will be contacting each person personally to gather more information as time goes on in the next two weeks. I hope everyone had a great Turducken day. The d6 Magazine has received more reviews over at DriveThru RPG if you want to hop over and take a look sometime.

- J

So, do you think Issue 3 might be out before Christmas, or after? I know you're busy, and that the mag is free, I'm just wondering what sort of time frame we're looking at.

Ok - I will take this as the kick in the behind I need to get it done. I am focusing on this today and tomorrow and will get it out ASAP. Westward is going on pause for two days... sorry Steampunk Westerners!

And no, I have not forgotten those who have written about becoming the new editors. That's on my agenda this week. I'm not allowed to take grad classes next semester my life is so busy (per my wife).

Best,

- J