D6 Online 3.0
Lubidius

The Shores Of Destiny - Dreams Of A Petal Throne Chapter 3

@Danielle: quickie question. Regarding your statement "Speak Your Wish" ; are you addressing this directly to the Fathunehr? Kamar, or just out into the room in general (thinking a spirit or person is nearby listening?)

@Osure/Kamar - The Fathunehr eerily creaks itself upwards on it's eviscerated arms. It forms what resembles a smile (you think?) and emits a high pitched growl. As quickly as it obtains a sitting position it slumps back to the table, previously embedded push pins clacking to and fro as they "pop" off the body in the process of the creature's jerking movements. It does not seem to be able to speak. Kamar continues to take smaller bits and pieces of the Fathunehr that were discarded earlier into a waste bin and places them neatly upon the quickly rotting but slowly growing torso of the beast. As Kamar finishes most of the torso, the Fathunehr begins to use it's limp arms to grind it's body to the table's edge. As it teeters over the edge, it falls ever closer to several organs that are on a nearby table. It claws it's way closer, slowly closer to it's remaining "pieces". It seems to not care much about the destruction of it's liver. [GM Note: Osure, give me a Physique and an Acumen role please]

@Ur Athal - Your brother sighs peacefully. "I'm glad you understand. We will have time enough to bond once again upon your return then. I await the morning light, then I will be on my way. Is there anything you wish for me to relay to our family? Or any other of our people? I am thankful for your help today brother. For that I owe you my life , yet again." Your brother quickly passes into sleep before your watchful eye. A smile of relief appears on his lips. He has seen so much in a short life. He deserves to see the valleys and crags of your homeland. You hear a rustling and a clattering in the nearby cabin of Osure. A muted shrill like cackle or pitched shriek vibrates through the wall.

@Hanumal - Neqo begins to ask the prisoner a few questions in a low toned voice. Only a few minutes into the interrogation, Neqo stops cold, clenching his throat, gurgling spit emits from his tight clenched lips. Neqo turns a pallid green hue. "Something, not right. Perhaps something I ate?" <begins to lose his stomach's content nearby> "Mhhhhhaaaauuuck. Yuck. My apologies Commander, and to you Kasi. Perhaps this could wait until after I get some rest? At morning' light?" The commander pipes in, "We have other means at our disposal." The commander nods quickly to the two legionnaires that were waiting in the wings. The blue tinged men quickly leave the room, but return as quick as they departed with a thick gauze covered plant pot. "Get yourself a short rest my fine friend. You can further interrogate the prisoner after we are done with him. Hanumal, please take the prisoner, and hold him down against the table, face up." He points gingerly to the desk with his hands, a small smirk departs his lips. "If you will Kasi."

[All are free to act as they see fit, other then Kamar, who is pretty much a bowl of jello right now. I'll yell when you can attempt to break from the binding power of the evil monkey.]

Edited by Lubidius

The commander nods quickly to the two legionairres that were waiting in the wings. "Get yourself a short rest my fine friend. You can further interrogate the prisoner after we are done with him. Hanumal, please take the prisoner, and hold him down against the table, face up." He points gingerly to the desk with his hands, a small smirk departs his lips. "If you will Kasi."

Hanumal seizes the prisoner as directed. "Aing..."

@Hanumal - The ceramic pot bounces and jars a bit as the legionnaires place it alongside the torso of the sorcerer. The gauze moves on it's own a few inches after it is placed down. The sorcerer squirms in Hanumal's grip; his eyes darting about frantically in an effort to peek around the gauze at what lies beneath. The commander moves close to the sorcerer saying. "So, your tongue is tied is it? Well our little friend here will loosen it quick enough." With that the heavy gauze is removed, revealing a small plant with several tentacle like vines protruding in 4 directions. The large body of the plant is barbed, purple veined, and oozes profusely as the "mouth" of the plant opens to reveal more gelatinous saliva. "Hanumal, you may want to move your hands from his head to another part of his body". Hanumal adjusts quickly then the plant strikes; jumping from within the pot, dirt flying all about, sullying the otherwise clean floor. The plant's mouth opens extremely wide as it adheres to the side of the sorcerer's skull. After clamping down tightly on his head - two smaller vine-like protrusions crawl slowly up the nasal cavity of the sorcerer as Hanumal grips even tighter. The sorcerer gasps, making both attempts at screaming and moving his head to remove the probing veins. Neither attempt brings results. A muffled scream gurgles as snot and vomit mix; exiting his lips like a madman's drool. Hanumal sees the "mouth" squeeze into itself, seemingly injecting the man with a white powder that puffs itself through his throat, and out every exit-way available. Hanumal tries (successfully) to hold his breath while still holding down hard on the sorcerer's shoulders. The sorcerer's body goes virtually limp. "You should be able to remove your hands now Kasi. He is under the power now of the plant's powerful pollen. He will speak what we want to hear."