D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pathfinderap

OOC [game over]

It might go that long anyway. With as wonky of schedule as I'll have, and with pathfinder being gone, I think we'll be safe and not progress until everyone's back.

I will be gone from the 31st to the 3rd. I'll try to check the site while I'm out, but not many cells work at 9000+ feet on a slope

Going skiing? Have fun!

It might go that long anyway. With as wonky of schedule as I'll have, and with pathfinder being gone, I think we'll be safe and not progress until everyone's back.

Do we know how long Pathfinder will be gone?

I believe the date was the 3rd or the 5th when pathfinder said he'd be back. If he's not back by the 5th, I'll get the ball rolling since everyone but him will be back. How's that sound?

I believe the date was the 3rd or the 5th when pathfinder said he'd be back. If he's not back by the 5th, I'll get the ball rolling since everyone but him will be back. How's that sound?

Fair enough for me. Sorry, I am not trying to be annoying, I was just having fun :)

The crap has hit the fan, and Thannis past has caught up with him,

Things could (and most likely will) turn ugly fast....

Solutions people, What you got?

Shoot ourselves in the head and make new characters? :)

Shoot ourselves in the head and make new characters? :)

Hey, if thats the route you want to take why not let them shoot you in the head and save the ammo?

lol

Funny, very funny.

Well the fastest way to get shot with the least effort?

Say something about their mama

(go on, I dare you, 2cp's to the person who does and survives :D)

Well the fastest way to get shot with the least effort?

Say something about their mama

(go on, I dare you, 2cp's to the person who does and survives :D)

Do I get a dark force point for committing suicide? ;)

Do I get a dark force point for committing suicide? ;)

?????.......no.........

well unless you do it via a thermal detonator while your team mates are standing oooh so close,

Okay, I'll offer you this, its called the

"Please Mr GM's bail my ass, for we are stooopid and going to DIE!"

package

There are but three simple yet life saving steps

1) You already having your weapons drawn is a larger asset than you may realize, as you all aim your weapons at the crime boss, and ignore his goons,

he may not care about his hired guns, but he will care about himself

Sure they may shoot you all down, but you get to shoot him first

instant Stand off,

now you are playing on a level-ish playing field, he no longer holds all the cards, which would make him more excepting of compromise

2) Try and bargain, try offering to buy back Thannis's head, the crime boss is a scum bag, and that may be a better offer than getting him shot,

(this will be based on what is said and your rolls)

but being a scum bag he may just take your money then still shoot you in the back later anyway...

3) While at least two of the RR crew try to break a deal with the crime boss,

Kev via his comm tells his droid to start an engine purge on the ship,

Suddenly the landing port fills up with gas and sound, and the surprised goons will miss their turn, the gas will also give you cover being harder to see,

that way you could take down a few quickly (spend that force point, and cp's) and have time to dash for cover before they can aim straight,

This whole package will cost you the loss of one cp each, ;)

"Please Mr GM's bail my ass, for we are stooopid and going to DIE!"

This whole package will cost you the loss of one cp each, ;)

When this is all over I'd like to hear how we are all stupid. This situation was the result a character's past, and I have no clue how we could have been smarter to prevent it. Don't misunderstand - I have no complaints about the game though, and part of the fun is being in seemingly no-win scenerios. It is just a game after all. I just don't have any reason to think that any of played stupidly, as far as I know.

As one of the players, I vote to not take any C.P. costing "package" and just play it all out to see what happens!

When this is all over I'd like to hear how we are all stupid. This situation was the result a character's past, and I have no clue how we could have been smarter to prevent it. Don't misunderstand - I have no complaints about the game though, and part of the fun is being in seemingly no-win scenerios. It is just a game after all. I just don't have any reason to think that any of played stupidly, as far as I know.

As one of the players, I vote to not take any C.P. costing "package" and just play it all out to see what happens!

its a joke, (read the early posts, as in "Futurama" etc)

That you didn't get that is disturbing, do the rest of you think the same?

I offered this package to help get things moving, (you had over the Christmas period to come up with something, yet no one has posted anything)

the solution was based on the best use I can see of all the elements available, if you can find a better solution I'll happly run with it,

But just do something

Btw

This is not a "no-win scenerio" (and that package gives you a good chance)

this is a crime boss, in control of all aspects of an entire moons population,

he knows how many you are in number, and has more than enough hired man power to out gun you, (there is no logic to think he could not, and would not do so) but needless to say there are more options than blasters

is this any more difficult than the Falcon being captured by the Deathstar etc? (Ben showed them otherways to solve the problem, and they seemed to have managed)

This is not about working harder, but smarter,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I like Futurama but I guess it's been a while since I've seen it.

So we can't choose one of those options you already gave without it costing us CP, because we took too long to declare our actions? If so, I understand, but I like the purge the engine idea a lot...

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I like Futurama but I guess it's been a while since I've seen it.

not the show, but the post that mentioned playing it instead

So we can't choose one of those options you already gave without it costing us CP, because we took too long to declare our actions? If so, I understand, but I like the purge the engine idea a lot...

No thats doable you just owe me 0.333333333 of a cp (jest)

I offered this package to help get things moving, (you had over the Christmas period to come up with something, yet no one has posted anything)

Sorry. I saw "To Be Continued" which suggested there was more coming from the GM when we kicked the game off again and so held off and dealt with holiday stuff.

Sorry. I saw "To Be Continued" which suggested there was more coming from the GM when we kicked the game off again and so held off and dealt with holiday stuff.

Na, just meant there was a break till next time thats all, :)

Btw, great job on the flashback take a 1 cp reward for story ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the engine, ya know kind of important?

"Purging" the engine is not getting rid of the engine itself. It is getting rid of built up dust and gunk. I thought the idea was to provide a "smoke screen"...

Sign in to follow this