D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pathfinderap

OOC [game over]

Question for the GM(s): we may be dealing with the hutts, have you/we decided who Kellan has the debt for her ship with?

Nope, no debt, Kellan owns it outright,

Sorry I've been away guys. I've had some cable internet difficulties since Saturday. They are in the process of getting resolved now. So I'm posting this FYI first because I was warned I may lose internet one more time while the final resoltions are getting done. The good news is, my cable is getting some upgrades (replacing old connectors with new improved ones) that should improve both my internet and TV.

Sorry I've been away guys. I've had some cable internet difficulties since Saturday. They are in the process of getting resolved now. So I'm posting this FYI first because I was warned I may lose internet one more time while the final resoltions are getting done. The good news is, my cable is getting some upgrades (replacing old connectors with new improved ones) that should improve both my internet and TV.

Is this a good time to mention that your character was killed? :D

Cost of having a ship as a starting character. None of the other starting templates gives a PC access to gear worth that much.

Doesn't matter, think of it as a plot device, without the ship your options would be limited

And its stretching a tad that everyone owes a crime boss X credits for their ship,

yes, and I have done that with my smuggler character in my face to face game (and I was able to work it out where the debt was paid off).

dont need to do it again

It has been mentioned that this is going to be a short "one Shot" type game. How far is the game going to go before we end it? I am enjoying it and can keep going, but its up to the GM how far they want to take the game.

I think we're done after this adventure concludes, which I hope is before my son is born in August. But this is still the only adventure we've played in this campaign, so who knows how much longer this adventure will take?

It has been mentioned that this is going to be a short "one Shot" type game. How far is the game going to go before we end it? I am enjoying it and can keep going, but its up to the GM how far they want to take the game.

Yes, unless you go off on some sort of crazy tangent this story in very near the end

I think we're done after this adventure concludes, which I hope is before my son is born in August. But this is still the only adventure we've played in this campaign, so who knows how much longer this adventure will take?

People don't post, things slow down,

This should of been done in a few months,

More posts = Faster Game

no + next to my name or in the list of mods.

Thats not true, go to the main board and look down at the bottom where the active members are listed, all the mods have a +

so do you

I see a + next to pathfinderap's and Whill's name, not next to Cryonic or myself

Im not sure what the + means

Weird, I don't see that, just next to (some of) the people listed as mods

you have one

Sorry to jump in on a game I'm not in - the + sign next to the names you see means that you've "friended" them.

(Turns to hulking Wookiee co-pilot)

Punch it!

(The freighter Gentle Nerfherder accelerates into hyperspace)

Sign in to follow this