D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pathfinderap

OOC [game over]

Good to see you back pathfinder. I'll send you a PM to get you up to date, as there's other things going on besides the obvious. ;)

Yeah got up to speed, And judging from how much you've done with Catstacker, and the combat to hand, I'll leave this part in your hands

I'll run Kev

Yes Pathfinder, you were missed (not that Grimace wasnt doing a good job)

Absolutely. Grimace is great. But pathfinder's greatness also goes far beyond his GMness on this game, and was missed in general.

Cheers guys :D

And yeah Grim is doing a good job, he has put in time and effort in to working out the details of how to introduce Catstacker's character in to the game, that and the fact its in the middle of combat right now means Grims running the show at the mo :D

I have a strange question: Has the GM given any CP's that we can use to improve our characters? We have been playing for awhile and there are some things about my character I would like to improve.

We haven't even finished an adventure, GG. Most of what we've done would have been finished in just a session or two in a face-to-face game.

I have a strange question: Has the GM given any CP's that we can use to improve our characters? We have been playing for awhile and there are some things about my character I would like to improve.

Yeah, you will get CP's at the end of the game, And you can earn extra CP's during play (either in or out of game) but you still can't spend them to raise your skill while in game (at least not without a cut scene covering sometime in game)

You want extra CP's? fill in a background on the Rampant Runner, theres free CP's right there, (How Kellan got to own the ship, and who owned it before, etc)

What we've played so far wouldn't even be half of one my game sessions.

Yeah but to run movie length game at the table can take about 8 hours,

it takes alot longer to play by PBP when most players only post a single turn per day, (you do the math, lol)

What we've played so far wouldn't even be half of one my game sessions.

Yeah but to run movie length game at the table can take about 8 hours,

it takes alot longer to play by PBP when most players only post a single turn per day, (you do the math, lol)

Of course. I wasn't stating otherwise. I was just putting things in perspective.

I'm quite fond of the marathon table-top game sessions lasting 8 hours. We used to pull a lot of overnighters in high school and college. I prefer longer game sessions to shorter, more frequent gaming.

Of course. I wasn't stating otherwise. I was just putting things in perspective.

I'm quite fond of the marathon table-top game sessions lasting 8 hours. We used to pull a lot of overnighters in high school and college. I prefer longer game sessions to shorter, more frequent gaming.

Thats not my marathon, thats my average lol,

A marathon takes more than a day (done this a few times when I was a kid)

I don't consider it to be a proper game if its under 6 hours unless its beer n pretzels, or a comedy like Paranoia,

Longest I've played for is two days straight non stop, (we played through the entire Dragon Warriors line of books in one go, I played an Elven Mystic, we kicked booty, and took booty,)

Wow path. Two days strait without even stopping to sleep at all? If it's broken up by sleep then I consider it to be multiple game sessions. You can eat through game sessions but not sleep, IMO. I had marathon gaming weekends in high school but there was a little bit of sleeping here and there. :cool:

When I GM, 5 hours is my absolute minimum to make the gathering wothwhile, but I prefer at least 6 to really make some progress in the adventure. I prefer even long adventures to never take more than 2 game sessions to complete, and I can't think of a single time that ever happened.

Wow path. Two days strait without even stopping to sleep at all? If it's broken up by sleep then I consider it to be multiple game sessions. You can eat through game sessions but not sleep, IMO. I had marathon gaming weekends in high school but there was a little bit of sleeping here and there. :cool:

When I GM, 5 hours is my absolute minimum to make the gathering wothwhile, but I prefer at least 6 to really make some progress in the adventure. I prefer even long adventures to never take more than 2 game sessions to complete, and I can't think of a single time that ever happened.

Nope no sleep, just bathroom breaks, everything else was game time,

After two days straight you start to get alittle punchy,

Okay, just an update.

First off, I don't see any body armor listed on your character's equipment listing, GG. Is that something you worked out with pathfinder? (Pathfinder, can you verify that?) Maybe I'm missing it, but this is the only stuff I see:

Equipment: Stock YT-1300 Light Freighter, Heavy Blaster Pistol (5D) Comlink, 2000 Credits. Kellan owes 25,000 to a crime boss she borrowed the money from in order to purchase The Rampant Runner

Secondly, as you guys may have noticed, I'm still running things for the time being. Just until we get to a point where pathfinder can take back over. You'll notice it when he takes over, as I'll go back to advisory GM position. ;)

Okay, just an update.

First off, I don't see any body armor listed on your character's equipment listing, GG. Is that something you worked out with pathfinder? (Pathfinder, can you verify that?) Maybe I'm missing it, but this is the only stuff I see:

Nope, what ya see is what you get,

(but we could cut you some slack for this oversight at the expence of a single CP, if you need it, (just because in your line of career it would make sense), but nothing over the top, ;))

Okay, just an update.

Secondly, as you guys may have noticed, I'm still running things for the time being. Just until we get to a point where pathfinder can take back over. You'll notice it when he takes over, as I'll go back to advisory GM position. ;)

I think that Smugglers get 1d armor (I believe that is what is says on the template)

I think that Smugglers get 1d armor (I believe that is what is says on the template)

Nope, its not on your character sheet, (only whill has it)

:eek:

No, you wanted to look all cool and not wear any armour, youre all "oh we don't neeed any armour cuz we're all too cool" lol :cool: :D

But I expect that there must be a locker on board ship that has something,

Tell ya what, if Grims okay with it you can have it, but consider your brownie point used up for this adventure, (but don't worry, you still have at least one scout, and a girl guide left, lol (joke))

Nope, sorry. I just looked at the templates. Smugglers don't get body armor at all. Bounty Hunters do and the Qixotic Jedi does, but no one else. Since it wasn't part of the starting character and it wasn't requested when you made Kellan (not listed on your sheet) I don't think it would make much sense to have it.

Besides....armor chafes and it doesn't flatter the figure at all. ;)

Nope, sorry. I just looked at the templates. Smugglers don't get body armor at all. Bounty Hunters do and the Qixotic Jedi does, but no one else. Since it wasn't part of the starting character and it wasn't requested when you made Kellan (not listed on your sheet) I don't think it would make much sense to have it.

Besides....armor chafes and it doesn't flatter the figure at all. ;)

I said this in the main thread but yes, the Smuggler doesnt come with Armor. My Smuggler character in the FTF game I am in does and I just got them confused.

Sign in to follow this