D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pathfinderap

OOC [game over]

Nah, I dont think thats how it really ends.

Since the game was ended unfinished, we can all imagine our own endings. I did the "Scooby-Doo" ending. Please make up your own ending and share it with us. :cool:

It was years later that our heroes found themselves in "Ric's Cafe Tatouain" in a forgotten corner of the Outer Rim, drinking away the last credits that they had, with no prospects for another job in sight. Some foolish old man was trying to hire a fast ship to get him away from "Imperial Entaglements," but he could only pay with 2000 credits and a promise for more, and Kellan wisely sent him on his way.

Suddenly the Bith jizz-wailer band up on the stage started up with that song that stirred up old memories that inflamed Nex's passion. "I thought I told them never to play that song again," he said as he rose to stop the show, and then he saw her. Nadia, looking radiant in the shadows of the cantina, like a flickering light on a silver screen. Of all the creature cantinas on all the desert planets in all the Outer Rim, she had to walk into theirs. Certainly she'd be in trouble again, and expect them to get her out of it all over again, and then she'd be gone, again, without so much as a backward glance or a care for the broken hearts she'd left behind.

Maybe the cares of three people don't amount to a hill of beans in this galaxy, but they weren't going to let her ruin everything again this time. Dugong slipped over another booth, where that down-on-his-luck smuggler was looking for the funds to run from Jabba's bounty hunters. "There's something you should know, " he told him, "That female there has letters of transit there, that could get you off this planet." And maybe it was his desperate need for cash, or maybe it was the twinkle in her eye, that made him agree to take her out of there and away from trouble.

A bloody scuffle at the bar and blasters shots from the corner were typical for this kind of establishment, and our heroes slipped away before the stormtroopers showed up, looking for droids. They ran into a low-level bureaucrat who owed them some credits, and though he couldn't pay them back yet, he promised to cover their expenses all the way to Coruscant. "Lew-E, " said Thannis, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

It's even worse- this game was the reason why I joined these forums! I spent a week researching my character, and then charged forward with regular messages back and forth with Grimace, tracking Nadia down so that we could meet up as soon as you followed her comlink (that Dugong had found and pocketed.) And when I thought you guys were on your way, and Dugong heard that the prisoners were about to be moved, he charged in and was captured before you arrived.

In retrospect, maybe I should have made my character a combat ape like I'd first thought to.

This was pathfinder's game and he never came back to the board.

I have heard that another gamemaster may be brewing up a new Star Wars pbp game in the next month or so. But I can't speak for that person and it may not be official yet, so just watch for it. Maybe you may even be able to reuse this character?

This was pathfinder's game and he never came back to the board.

I have heard that another gamemaster may be brewing up a new Star Wars pbp game in the next month or so. But I can't speak for that person and it may not be official yet, so just watch for it. Maybe you may even be able to reuse this character?

Yep, I would suggest that Catstacker just hold onto his character for any possible upcoming games that might happen.

I am sure it wouldnt be too hard to make a couple modifications to the character and have it become perfect for a new game.

BTW, in case any of you decide to keep your characters for use in other games. From what I ran, I'd give each of you the following CPs.

Kellan: 14

Nex: 14

Dugong: 5

So if you want to keep you character, as acting GM, those are the CPs you'd have for the parts you played.

BTW, in case any of you decide to keep your characters for use in other games. From what I ran, I'd give each of you the following CPs.

Kellan: 14

Nex: 14

Dugong: 5

So if you want to keep you character, as acting GM, those are the CPs you'd have for the parts you played.

OK thanks. I guess we can spend them since we are out of action ;)

Yeah, spend them, keep them... make origami out of them...it's up to you. :)

Edited by Whill
closed thread since game is over

Sign in to follow this