D6 Online 3.0
Sign in to follow this  
pathfinderap

OOC [game over]

Everything relating to the game but out of character can be discussed in this thread,

Not a problem. Basically if its not in character post it here. Gotcha. Have a better name for the game other then Star Wars D6?

Not a problem. Basically if its not in character post it here. Gotcha. Have a better name for the game other then Star Wars D6?

Yeah but it would be based on the ships name (the one point that draws all these people together)

Okay, unless Whill has a problem with this, so be it, its your ship

Rampant Runner it is

No, that's a cool name. I like the sense of movement it conveys. I concur with this ship name.

No, that's a cool name. I like the sense of movement it conveys. I concur with this ship name.

Yep, it's true too. My character doesn't like the ship staying in one place too much ;) On the move and making money.

That's a good thing. My character likes to stay on the move too. I posted my PC in the character sheet thread.

I see the image of the ship is linked from wookieepedia or somewhere. I was thinking that to make a our ship look a little different that the Millenium Falcon, we could mirror the image so that the cockpit is on the port side of he ship instead of starboard. According to what I've read that was actually one of the few YT-1300 Transport variations. But I think to flip the image, we would have to edit it, host it somewhere, then link to the new image.

Not a big deal, just an idea.

Mike, got any ideas about your ship's background?

Yoinking this over here into the OOC thread.

How's this look?

runner.jpg

The YT-1300 is a fairly common ship in this galaxy (its only cuz Han got his foot in the door first with it that people think its just his ship,

(in fact you can even see another YT-1300 (not the Falcon) in one of the prequel Eps)

you could flip it (feels a bit weird to look at though, but its your ship)

or you could choose maybe one of these?

YT-1300TextureAll.jpg

(I like Texture 6 ;))

YT-1300 is a very common ship in the galaxy, but it is also true that it is one of the most varied ships. It was produced with a few cockpit variations, and then it is widely modified, so it would be extremely rare that any two YT-1300 ships look exactly alike. Since the original picture provided was actually the Falcon, I just thought we could change it a slight bit to make it different.

I think #4 with the funny flames is halarious. But using any of these would definitely make the ship look different, with or without flipping it. The one with the star around the sensor dish is kinda corny, but if that's what everyone else wants I don't mind. I really don't care what our ship looks like, I was just throwing out an idea to the group.

YT-1300 is a very common ship in the galaxy, but it is also true that it is one of the most varied ships. It was produced with a few cockpit variations, and then it is widely modified, so it would be extremely rare that any two YT-1300 ships look exactly alike. Since the original picture provided was actually the Falcon, I just thought we could change it a slight bit to make it different.

But the only one seen in the movies are the un modified version, (Im not even sure the modified versions are canon)

I think #4 with the funny flames is halarious. But using any of these would definitely make the ship look different, with or without flipping it. The one with the star around the sensor dish is kinda corny, but if that's what everyone else wants I don't mind. I really don't care what our ship looks like, I was just throwing out an idea to the group.

Yeah the flames version does look like something you'd seen on a rednecks Trans Am, :eek: LOL,

I like number 3 or number 6. 3 wouldn't be very memorable, which is a good thing if we turn to smuggling. 6 would work better if we stay legit, give us an image for folks to remember when they need something shipped.

Sign in to follow this