D6 Online 3.0
Whill

ON NO, LUCAS DOES IT AGAIN! New Revision to STAR WARS!

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The Latest Revision to Star Wars

Star Wars fans everywhere have been eagerly awaiting the epic film saga to

be available in high definition. Now, mere days before release of the

entire film saga on blu-ray, an inside source has leaked a clip of new

major change to the original 1977 film that will be sure to generate even more

fan outrage than Greedo shooting at Han Solo first...

Scroll down for a major spolier...

xWweh.gif

Alderaan Shot First!

;)

Edited by Whill
spoiler alert

DAMN, not as much of a joke to me as it should be as I am actually waiting for that revision.

Plus there was talk that Lucas was planning on replacing all scenes of Mark Hamill with either Perez Hilton or Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

I had to replace this pic for the video gif in the original post, because it is even funnier to see the Death Star "dodge" Alderaan's shot.

alderaan-shot-first.jpg

Is that "video" someone's idea of a joke, or is there some claim that Lucas is actually making that claim? I can't tell whether to laugh or be outraged... (probably laugh at the entirty of the absurdity)

Yes, but don't you feel the Death Star not shooting until fired upon weakens the character of the Death Star? What about the heightened drama that comes from the moral ambiguity of the Death Star?

;)

Yes, but don't you feel the Death Star not shooting until fired upon weakens the character of the Death Star? What about the heightened drama that comes from the moral ambiguity of the Death Star?

;)

Was Alderaan drunk? lol

Well the Alderaan was loaded with Alderaanian wine. ;)

hahaha... and that's a lot better than Tattooinian Whine. Bottled fresh from idealistic farmboys.

hahaha... and that's a lot better than Tattooinian Whine. Bottled fresh from idealistic farmboys.
I would have said "idealistic, teenage farmboys." But remember, Tatooine Whine now comes in two flavors for your delectation: Idealistic Teenage Farmboy and Freed Slave Secret Jedi Romance.

hehehe, nice. Is one a red and one a white Whine?

And I kinda figured that the "boy" in farmboy assumed that he was not yet a man (and thus, a teen). But in any case, a Whine is still a Whine.

hehehe, nice. Is one a red and one a white Whine?

And I kinda figured that the "boy" in farmboy assumed that he was not yet a man (and thus, a teen). But in any case, a Whine is still a Whine.

I'd peg Luke as a white wine and Anakin as a red, but the red is a strangely vinegary Beaujolais rather than a Merlot, Burgundy, or Malbec. And I added the teenage because, while a farmboy could be younger than a teen, "But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!" is just such a classically teenage whine.

I'd peg Luke as a white wine and Anakin as a red, but the red is a strangely vinegary Beaujolais rather than a Merlot, Burgundy, or Malbec. And I added the teenage because, while a farmboy could be younger than a teen, "But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!" is just such a classically teenage whine.

Agreed! Luke is definitely a white with a certain sweetness. Anakin has a hint of nuttiness along with the vinegar. ;)

Luke is definitely a white with a certain sweetness. Anakin has a hint of nuttiness along with the vinegar. ;)

Anakin tastes nutty? I think this joke has become a bit disturbing to me now. :eek:

LOL. Han didn't even have to dodge that one. That shot was way off. Well, the Death Star must have gotten even more drunk since destroying Alderaan.

Anakin tastes nutty? I think this joke has become a bit disturbing to me now. :eek:

lol... no, his whine has a nutty flavor. Not him! ewww! Get your mind out of the Sarlacc Pit! :P